distract me please

Options
I am so stressed out right now and all i can think about is eating or crying or exploding. I just need to wait this out till 530 and the problem will be fixed.
Have you read any articles about food or nutrition or fitness you found to be really inspiring or helpful or a load of crap that you would like to share with me.
have you done something today you are really proud of that you would love to share with me because i would love to hear about it.

thank you

Replies

• chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! What's going on? Well, I have been doing yard work and working out and am very sore. Trying to get back on track after vacation and Easter, no gain/no loss. So really really trying to get back into the "mode." Plus, I restarted smoking on vacation so I have that battle to contend with again. Feel like crap when I smoke. So got to get back in action.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Oh and today, I lifted and hauled away ground moss. Have you ever tried that? It's so heavy!!! LOL :yawn:
  • solskinnzombie
    solskinnzombie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    today we ran on the beach for the first time ever and you made me feel so proud of myself and us for being able to do it even though it was super hard. we are awesome :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I crafted today and burnt the crap out of my finger :( But the hats are turning out really cute I think :)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I added 10 pounds to every leg exercise I did today. I was super proud. I hope your day gets better. :flowerforyou:
  • BrittanieGo
    BrittanieGo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    can you go for a walk? If I feel like I am seconds from binge snacking, I get in the bath lol
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    read this guy's story.. it's amazing and inspirational:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/476970-5-year-success-story-before-after
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Not inspirational but may distract you for a few moments

All of these are legitimate companies, who didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online name might appear! They are fun!

These are not made up.
    Check them out yourself!

1. 'Who Represents'is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is:
    www.whorepresents.com

2. 'Experts Exchange'is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
    www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a great pen? Look
    no further than' Pen Island '.
    It can be found at:
    www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try
    'Therapist Finder' at:
    www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then there's the 'Italian Power Generator' company. Check it out at:
    www.powergenitalia.com

6.'IP computer'software, there's always:
    www.ipanywhere.com

7. And the designers at 'Speed of Art'
    await you at their wacky Web site:
    www.speedofart.com
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I worked out at the Y with my sister and 12 year old son. Its great that he wants to workout but the MOm MOm Mom get me a little frustrated but anything for my baby.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    210 minutes of yard work baby!
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I clean or organise stuff when I feel like that! or washing and vaccuming out your car is great also! it takes your mind off it and after everything is clean u feel good! and u burn a small amount of calories while doing it! getting off the computer helps too sometimes if im on here too much it actually makes me want to eat more!
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Not inspirational but may distract you for a few moments

All of these are legitimate companies, who didn't spend quite enough time considering how their online name might appear! They are fun!

These are not made up.
    Check them out yourself!

1. 'Who Represents'is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is:
    www.whorepresents.com

2. 'Experts Exchange'is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
    www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a great pen? Look
    no further than' Pen Island '.
    It can be found at:
    www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try
    'Therapist Finder' at:
    www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then there's the 'Italian Power Generator' company. Check it out at:
    www.powergenitalia.com

6.'IP computer'software, there's always:
    www.ipanywhere.com

7. And the designers at 'Speed of Art'
    await you at their wacky Web site:
    www.speedofart.com

LOL!
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I moved my 25 yr old daughter into her first appartment today. She's very excited, her mom and I are dealing with it. There was supposed to be 6 of us moving her, turned out to be three. Therefore, I had a very physical day, plus I managed to get to the Y and do 60 minutes on the eliptical. I will probally may the piper tomorrow or Monday. But, she was worth every ounce of sweat. Proud of her!!!!!