Mirror double take

Options
visiri
visiri Posts: 173 Member
I walked by a mirror today and had to do a double take - I didn't recognize my shape!!!

My shoulders are now angular and a bit pointy. Can't wait for my collar bones to reappear.

Anyone else have that happen - not recognize your shape?

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    That is such a great feeling, WTG!
  • toutepechtite
    Options
    I had it happen in the reverse sense and that's when I decided that I really needed to take matters in hand! Caught a glimpse of myself and thought "Oh my goodness, that's my mother's body!!" ;-)

Congrats to you!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have to look twice now, but sadly, in my head I still see the 'fattest' version of me...... going to take an awfully long time to resolve that one, if ever!
  • JBond3007
    Options
    Chatterbox, Keep up the good work.
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thats great! i have had it happen. i was holding the baby trying to get himto sleep and looked in the mirror and was shocked because for some reason i had the image in my head of when he was a small baby and i looked alot different. now everytime i see a mirror i just stop and stare at my face mainly.i cant wait for more change to come
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Nice usage and choice of the word angular.

I always wonder who the heck that skinny guy in the mirror is.
  • nevaeh1984
    Options
    Had that issue today at the gym... Kept on thinking that my legs looked smaller as I zumba'd away. Which is odd because I've been at the same weight for over a month :s might be muscle... Might be the new pants, LOL. Either way, Gonna get the same pants in another colour, I liked the visual effect :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!