3/28/12 - 4/14/12 pics

Options
Hi guys, I'm posting again because it helps me get motivated on those sleepy days!!

I took the first picture 3/28/12. My weight was 203.2 and I'm 5'8
measurements:
Chest- 42
right arm-14.5
left arm-14.5
waist-37.5
hips-46
right thigh-28
left thigh-27.5
belly button line-43
pant line-43

I took the second picture today 4/14/12
my weight is 198.6measurements:
Chest- 39
right arm-12.5
left arm-12.5
waist-34
hips-43
right thigh-26.5
left thigh-25
belly button line-39
pant line-39

I have been staying at/under or a little over my alotted calories MFP tells me to to lose 2lbs a week...
I've started watching sodium as well as everything else because I was told it retains water...
I've also been going to the gym and doing about 40-60 minutes of cardio and some strength training including the total ab machine, leg press and chest press.
Also have cut out a lot of deli/meat because of the sodium and I don't feel bloated like I used to.
I have also been parking farther away when parking and walking to class instead of taking the bus...i think these little things are really helping on the days I don't go to the gym.

One more thing, i tried to eat better/work out and all that while my husband didn't and I failed every time!!
Now, my husband and I are doing this together and it's SOOO much easier to stay on track when the people that live with you do it too, so if you're having a little but of trouble staying on track and not everyone in your household is wanting to be fit/healthy too then MAKE THEM!!! I can't even tell you how much better it is!!

hope you guys can see the difference!!
hope the pics work, I'm not good at it lol

f9qphf.jpg

Replies

• nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    yay it worked :)
  • wolftrax
    wolftrax Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi Nicciprickett..

Well dear girl, from what I see and read on the stats, I would say that you are a classic mesomorphic body type..you can thank your ancestors for that..mesos can shed fat quickly (uniformly from most all parts of the body) and gain muscle easily and in the right places..it is hard for me to believe that you can pack that much weight on that body and look that Good...life is unfair to the rest of us...

Shake and bake...

wolftrax
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    I believe that is a compliment so i'll take it haha
    thank you!!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look great. Keep it up.
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    thank you!
  • Taras32
    Taras32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    That is amazing. Well done:flowerforyou:
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can really see the difference well done!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    Your doing a great job! I'm 5'7 160 & I don't think I look as great with a bikini
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    thank you all soo much! really appreciate the feedback!

I added all of you :)

You all are doing great also, from what I could see!!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm going to have to tweak my training program due to my...injuries...But I'm hoping I'll finally be able to tone up more than I have been able to with that swim on Monday morning on top of the two weights sessions...And they're right, you're lucky you can lose it all uniformly, I don't believe I have that type of body...
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    Well done! I'm going to have to tweak my training program due to my...injuries...But I'm hoping I'll finally be able to tone up more than I have been able to with that swim on Monday morning on top of the two weights sessions...And they're right, you're lucky you can lose it all uniformly, I don't believe I have that type of body...

thank you!!
    I admire you for still trying with your injuries and still thinking about it!! A lot of people would just use it as an excuse and give up!!
    I wish the best for you!!

I can say that idk about certain body types losing more or less than others but I have been working my butt off since I started logging again....going to the gym 4-5 days a week and paying attention to what I eat are both things I never did before so faithfully and not doing those did lead me to gaining all of this in the first place haha

I'm just going to keep it up until I meet my goals, then I'm going to keep doing it to maintain it because I can't imagine not doing it now!! hopefully I stay this way!! :)
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Whoa, you're losing inches like crazy! Amazing work! Keep it up, girl! :)
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    thanks!! :)
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look great, I can't believe the change in inches! Good job!!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    thanks!! it's hard for me to tell sometimes...pics/measurements help SOO much!!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm a high-performance athlete so usually train 4-5 times a week but I may be put on crutches to help speed the healing process...So no running :( For a while, hopefully not long...Will still be able to swim, lift weights and of course paddle! I've never taken my measurements to be honest, I used to weigh your initial weight but the holidays, illness, and injuries happened so gained back ten pounds, then lost...5? Since March, won't show in my sig for a while though as I think it's waiting for that time when I used to be 203...Ah well, slow and steady wins the race!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    I'm a high-performance athlete so usually train 4-5 times a week but I may be put on crutches to help speed the healing process...So no running :( For a while, hopefully not long...Will still be able to swim, lift weights and of course paddle! I've never taken my measurements to be honest, I used to weigh your initial weight but the holidays, illness, and injuries happened so gained back ten pounds, then lost...5? Since March, won't show in my sig for a while though as I think it's waiting for that time when I used to be 203...Ah well, slow and steady wins the race!

oh yeah, I'm so sorry about your illness/injury and that it has slowed you down but these things happen in life so don't be hard on yourself, just do what you can and heal!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Wow, your results are amazing! I am so haping to have similar results. I am trying to hard to stay on track and come to this thread for motivation.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!

I only just joined MFP but I love seeing everyone's fabulous results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!