BIG Belt buckles

Options
1Timothy4v8
1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
I have a new motivator to get a slimmer tummy! I want to get an AWESOME BIG belt buckle, like a really cool one like the cowboys or bikers have, yea! I'm really excited about it, :glasses:

do any of you have an awesome BIG belt buckle, what does it look like? :drinker:

Replies

• sweetinked
    sweetinked Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not me, I could never wear belts comfortably. They always left marks on my tummy when I sat down, so Ive never really worn a belt.
  • crise40g
    crise40g Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I got a couple. I use one for work cause it shows some pride in my job. Don't get one with a bottle opener on it but if you do, don't use it. Beer ends up on your crotch and it looks like you peed yourself. Trust me, I speak from experience. Hahaha
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Well, my boyfriend does. I could borrow his, if I wanted, but I'm pretty sure it would look silly, since he's actuallly a cowboy, and I'm just the faithful sidekick. I need a "faithful sidekick" belt buckle.
  • Bmjnash
    Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is a good reward for reaching your goal. I love belt buckles! My husband and I have a good collection.
  • cowchick4_fun
    Options
    i love belt buckles too. i grew up in a cowboy town and so i grew up with all those awsome cowboy clothes. i too when i get smaller i am too also going to buy me a new outfit that includes belt and buckle and wranglers and a cute top to go with it. i already just bought a new pair of boots so now i need the rest of the outfit.lol. best of luck.
  • LoveLife8888
    Options
    Ive got a few but my favorite is actually medium sized and is an oval with pretty decorations. Semi simple, but looks great with everything. It will be the perfect addition to your new slimmer tummy! :)
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I got a couple. I use one for work cause it shows some pride in my job. Don't get one with a bottle opener on it but if you do, don't use it. Beer ends up on your crotch and it looks like you peed yourself. Trust me, I speak from experience. Hahaha

HaHaHa poor thing peeing on ones self is never a good thing! Back to topic Heck yeah!! I want an awesome belt buckle I have it planned out! I want a sugar skull with turquoise set in it!
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options

Hahaha that's not something you want to learn by excperence, however my husband loves beer so he my like that :happy: