New body = new look and attitude (with pics)

Options
A_New_Horizon
A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
July 2010 - almost 200 lbs (size 18)
erg5mt.jpg

April 2011 - 140 lbs (size 8)
wpy1k.jpg

I believe with a new body (losing almost 60 lbs) deserves a new look because I have a whole new outlook/attitude on life. ANYTHING is possible with a little hard work and dedication. I am living proof of it, just don't expect it to happen overnight. Just like my boyfriend always says, it didn't take us a day to put the weight on, so don't expect it to come off in a day. I took me 15/16 months to get to where I am.

My before pic:
2q8dlyc.jpg

After:
2ij4tjl.jpg

Replies

• bee1248
    bee1248 Posts: 27
    Options
    Love the new 'do!!

Congratulations on all your hard work paying off! You look FANTASTIC!! :)
  • britexmom
    britexmom Posts: 145
    Options
    well done on the weight loss...fantastic. love your new color and cut, gorgeous.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you look Awesome!! congrats on your new body and new look!
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That so right Beth baby as I always say we didn't gain it over night it ain't coming off overnight.. You look so amazing baby and I'm one lucky person to have you BCAcheerleading ( Beth) in my life as my girlfriend my queen my love my life.. I'm so dang proud of you baby..
  • Rudebear
    Rudebear Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking good congrats!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love that color!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love how happy you look in the after photo :D
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! i love red hair its my color of choice. You have put some hard work into your transformation and i can tell you are proud. and definitely should be!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal and i am so happy for you!!!
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a flattering new hairstyle and color! You look wonderful!
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    You look amazing. Love the smile. Im 202 and my goal is 140, so Im just want to thank you !
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That so right Beth baby as I always say we didn't gain it over night it ain't coming off overnight.. You look so amazing baby and I'm one lucky person to have you BCAcheerleading ( Beth) in my life as my girlfriend my queen my love my life.. I'm so dang proud of you baby..

Thanks, baby, I am so happy we found each other. I am truely in love, and I look forward to what is in store for us. July needs to hurry up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!