Re-devoted to MFP and looking for friends!

Options
I'm Jen, I'm 27 and I am on the journey to losing 100-110 pounds! I am looking for friends to support and gain support from - especially when the going gets tough!

I am blogging about my journey plus posting any healthy recipes I find, DIY crafts, etc... at

jubilantjenzen.wordpress.com

Feel free to check out my blog or shoot me a friend invite - I'm open! :)

Replies

• MissVickie220
    Options
    I'm looking 4 friends! Add Smiley
  • ElectLadyHope82
    Options
    Hi my name is Joanie.....I am on a journey to lose 50lbs.....I think the more support you have the progress you will make....and you are so right when the losing gets tough there must be a sounding board to help you through....

I am 30( just turned)....and i have three sons and a husband....so yeah I am the only girl here...lol

:laugh:

So lets lose this burden....:drinker:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Just re-devoted myself as well. Welcome back and feel free to friend me if you'd like :)
  • jroja021
    jroja021 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just started again as well! Look for the invite!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    to OP i sent you an invite

and any one
    feel free to look at my profile, if your interested in being friends, add me ( age / sex is no matter, i accept all species :laugh: )
  • LasVegasTaxiDriver
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends johnr702 add me
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free add me.Always good to have Friends to cheer each other on.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am trying to lose about 50 lbs!
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi , Jen I'm Angie and I'm more than happy to find another member my age on here.

I would love to friend you especially now after I lost 9lbs and my efforts in burning calories are getting much much harder!

Thanks so much for sharing healthy recipes since I'm not much of a healthy eater anyway but I'm aiming for it now since I have 44lbs to lose.
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    ive got a total of about 120 to lose, feel free to add me if you want
  • AppleADayAmber
    Options
    Im back again too !!! Add me if you like. I want to lose 30lbs as of now.. I dont know what the future holds, I guess it depends on how I feel when I reach my first goal lol.. Anyhow. Id love to help support you on your journey :) welcome back
  • hopefulfuturexox
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hey there, add me if you want.
    I'm 14 and I'm trying to lose over 50lbs hehe
  • Joneses17
    Joneses17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends.
  • Jensaystoyou
    Options
    Wow! So many responses so quickly! I am LOVING how supportive everyone is! :) I think I have added all of you as friends so far! :) If I missed you - oops! Feel free to send me an invite :)
  • stylelush646
    stylelush646 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    ive also re-devoted myself...feel free to add me as well. GOOD LUCK!
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    You all can add me - I am new to MFP, but I have a BS in human nutrition so please ask me questions, would love to help!!!
  • beeficus
    beeficus Posts: 6
    Options
    Lets do this Jen! I will be your partner every step of the way if you'll have me. I am an unstoppable force, and I am highly motivated. We can do it together! :D
  • butterflye09
    Options
    Hi Jen
    Congrats on getting back on track, im trying to do the same. Anyone feel free to add me, i need all the support i can get.
  • dddeans
    dddeans Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am looking for new friends to give and get support. Check out my profile if you want to know about me.

All feel free to add me.

Dave
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP this week - feel free to add me.