does any one live in washington state?

Options
particularly around Seattle? i just moved here from Vancouver, Wa and i don't know anyone so when i don't have school im pretty much stuck in the house...since i live in the boonies now and there is nothing to walk to and gas is super expensive lol anywho let me know :)

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    particularly around Seattle? i just moved here from Vancouver, Wa and i don't know anyone so when i don't have school im pretty much stuck in the house...since i live in the boonies now and there is nothing to walk to and gas is super expensive lol anywho let me know :)

I live in Vancouver, WA
  • LaurenHess22
    LaurenHess22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I live in Bellevue, which is pretty close to Seattle. And I go to the UW, so I'm in Seattle pretty often
  • perham07
    perham07 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What part of Seattle are you in? I am in Federal Way...kinda mid point between Seattle and Tacoma
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm in Renton. Not too far a drive to Seattle.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hey :D I'm located about an hour north of Seattle ^^
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bummer. I used to live in Bellevue but I've moved to Spokane.
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Grew up there, now I'm in Phoenix...I'm sure it's still a friendly place you will have a lot of friends in no time :smile:
  • sarahu8226
    Options
    I am about an hour north of Seattle in Snohomish.
  • Imawonder
    Imawonder Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm about an hour SE of Seattle in Bonney Lake...I grew up in PHX.....you can keep it!:happy:
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Seattle area but I'm going to school in Bellingham, anyone feel free to add me!! :)
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I now live in Wisconsin ,but from RENTON :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm 1 hour west of Seattle in Kitsap County. tons of people in the area. here's a MFP group
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/297-mfpnw
  • LaurenHess22
    LaurenHess22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Seattle area but I'm going to school in Bellingham, anyone feel free to add me!! :)

My best friend is going to school in Bellingham too, I almost went there but decided to stay closer to home lol