90 Day Challenge? Who's in??

Options
For the next 90 days -

*Walk/Run/Aerobics for 30 minutes every day.

*Drink (at least) 6 glasses of water.

*Substitute fruit for your sweet tooth. Veggies for your salty fix.

*Reward yourself at the end of 90 days.

That's all.

Who's with me???

Replies

• shelbsie
    shelbsie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to be in but i desperately need a trip to the grocery store if that's going to happen...not sure when the next trip will be...
  • kreeves71
    kreeves71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sure! need all the motivation I can get :D
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    In! The water will be the most challenging part for me - bladder the size of a golf ball! :|
  • NurseLocke
    NurseLocke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Your bladder will stretch, the more you drink and keep drinking... =) Welcome aboard!
  • xNJAx
    Options
    Haha. Thank you. I certainly hope so or else I might be in need of a catheter! ;)
  • Latte4Val
    Latte4Val Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm training for my first 5k, (I haven't run in over 30 years). It will be good to have some support. :flowerforyou:
  • Monica1217
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    I like it, I'm in!!
  • tchalways
    Options
    Count me in too!!
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    Count me in! I need a kick in the *kitten*.
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO I am in!!! Just what I needed!
  • NurseLocke
    Options
    OK, folks! Let's get this started, if you haven't already! I'm Amanda, btw - Feel free to add me if I haven't added you yet!

I'm on day 2 of exercising like a damn banshee but I'm getting it done! My husband has brought home fast food two days in a row & I caved once but it could've been worse.

The mini-challenge this week: Work 6 glasses of water into your daily routine.

And remember - There are 1,440 minutes in a day. Use 30 of them to make your life better (EXERCISE!!) =)
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm def in! ;)
  • NurseLocke
    Options
    I'm in! I'm training for my first 5k, (I haven't run in over 30 years). It will be good to have some support. :flowerforyou:

I'm doing the West Michigan River Bank Run in a few weeks as well. It's not my first but I haven't run a 5K in a few years! I'm actually trying the C25K program. It seems to be working pretty well so far. =)
  • stowens75
    stowens75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    count me in !!!
  • Latte4Val
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard of C25k. I live out in the country, so getting together at the local running shoe store for their training sessions isn't practical. I was excited to see what I'm intuitively doing has me right on target for the C25k 9 week program.
  • bevjones350
    bevjones350 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i want in please
  • Latte4Val
    Options
    For the next 90 days -

*Walk/Run/Aerobics for 30 minutes every day.
    I had no plan of doing exercise every day when I started my fitness plan 45 days ago, (my goal was 5x/wk). BUT because I said, "I'm in", today I rode my bike for 30 minutes (hills and dirt roads).

Did everyone else that said "I'm in" get their 30 minutes in today? :bigsmile:
  • xNJAx
    Options
    So far I've done 60 minutes per day (not necessarily all in one go) and loving it! I'm about to start weight-lifting tomorrow as well so that will bump me up again. Yay! I'm even getting in the full amount of water which I never thought I'd do (although it's very early days yet so I better not get ahead of myself! Haha).

Natalie x