3. Fitting into old clothes/ a pair of pants being too big for me now
4. Running 3 miles
5. Running the Tour De Pain 5k in 33.42!!!(:

What are some of your NSV's? (:

Replies

• robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    wicked! I just had my health MOT and since i started working out and eating better i've improved tons!
  • kjones3535
    kjones3535 Posts: 139
    Options
    Those are all fantastic NSV's!

One of mine is that I recently put on a pair of pants I used to call my booty pants. When I bought them they made my butt look great, then I got to big to wear them and now when I put them on they are a little loose. So I guess I am a little smaller then even when I bought them.

It is also nice when I see old co-workers that I havent seen in 6 months and they are shocked to see how much smaller I am. That is fun!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Stupid question i know...But what is a NSV ?
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    non scale victory :smile:
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Ahaaa...Ok thanks...Often wondered but was afraid to ask...:laugh:
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Those are all fantastic NSV's!

One of mine is that I recently put on a pair of pants I used to call my booty pants. When I bought them they made my butt look great, then I got to big to wear them and now when I put them on they are a little loose. So I guess I am a little smaller then even when I bought them.

It is also nice when I see old co-workers that I havent seen in 6 months and they are shocked to see how much smaller I am. That is fun!

Nice!(:
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I can now run 5.5 miles without stopping!!!! That's HUGE for me =)
  • AgnesMangles
    AgnesMangles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Last night my husband said, "I can tell all the hard work you've been doing is paying off. Your pants are looser and your butt looks great."
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    its my wedding anniversary in just under 3 weeks we will have been married for 6 years dont get me wrong i was hardly ideal weight when we got married and then i went on to have 2 kids and gain an extra 42 pounds or so afterwards but..............i have know lost that much weight that im in danger of losing my wedding ring so a nsv but a slightly sad one for me
  • btnyegurl
    btnyegurl Posts: 27
    Options
    So Far: a) I ordered two dresses in my "goal size" and, when they came in two weeks after I ordered them, they fit!! :heart: :smile:

B) I've mostly my roommates about my weight loss efforts and when I came home one day, one of my roommate's boyfriend's goes "Hey, I hope you don't get offended, but you look great!" :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!