What is on YOUR workout playlist?

Options
I have some of the most random, upbeat, and fun music playing on my ipod while I work out to get me in the mood!
Every genre you can imagine! For example: Eminem, Carrie Underwood, Josh Groban, Whitney Houston, Breaking Benjamin, Nsync, Lil Wayne, Savage Garden, and yes, even Crazy Town and ABBA, etc.
So I'm just curious what gets everyone else up and moving? :):glasses:

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Books.
    Audible.com and the public library.
    BOOKS get me motivated to go to the gym or out for a run.
    I've been working out with books for about 15 years now. First on cassette, then on Cd, then on iPod. :smile:
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Just a sample, cause there's about 200 songs on my workout playlist:

Catch Up - Ludacris
    Baby Boo - Sugar Jones
    Earth Girls (House Mix) - Mr. Robotic
    Lean Like A Cholo - Down Aka Kilo
    Head Sprung - LL Cool J
    How We Roll - Don Omar, Busta Rhymes, Reek Da Villian and J-Doe
    Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J
    Evacuate The Dance Floor - Cascada
    Jack Sparrow - The Lonely Island feat. Michael Bolton
    Up N' Down - Britney Spears
    What My Mama Don't Know - Girlicious
    Lose Yourself - Eminem
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Mainly Christian music. However, I do have some oldies that I like: Guns & Roses, Metallica, Def Leppard, things of that nature.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mostly dub step and rock
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I have been sick of music lately. So, I have downloaded a bunch of free podcasts from itunes free. Mostly comedian ones. The other day at the gym I was laughing so hard at Gilbert Gottfried that the lady on the treadmill next to me started laughing and neither of us could stop. She didn't even know what she was laughing about! It's infectious though I guess.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    The Jack Sparrow video is so funny, love it
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I have been sick of music lately. So, I have downloaded a bunch of free podcasts from itunes free. Mostly comedian ones. The other day at the gym I was laughing so hard at Gilbert Gottfried that the lady on the treadmill next to me started laughing and neither of us could stop. She didn't even know what she was laughing about! It's infectious though I guess.

You need to download Jim Jeffries!
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I usually listen to Pandora radio. They mix it up for me and they have workout stations too, but my mood varies. When I run I prefer listening to more calming music
  • Gilesdj
    Gilesdj Posts: 3
    Options
    A really great track to run to is 'Valentine' by The Delays....it really pushes me to run faster. :happy:
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I love Jeffries! I just heard him as he was a guest on the "JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE" Podcast! His accent cracks me up!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

I love Jeffries! I just heard him as he was a guest on the "JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE" Podcast! His accent cracks me up!

My husband and I just saw him a few weeks ago live at the Improv. Hilarious!
  • stepherzzzzz
    Options
    The Jack Sparrow video is so funny, love it

I know lol, almost makes me like Michael Bolton
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Dubstep and metal. NOT the newest Korn (Jonathan Davis dubstep) album though, that is AWFUL.

I mostly have Lamb of God, Unearth, Flux Pavillion, Mt Eden, Asking Alexandria and a couple randoms.
  • stepherzzzzz
    Options
    Dubstep and metal. NOT the newest Korn (Jonathan Davis dubstep) album though, that is AWFUL.

I mostly have Lamb of God, Unearth, Flux Pavillion, Mt Eden, Asking Alexandria and a couple randoms.

Korn did a dubstep album? That's a horrible combination lol
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Korn did a dubstep album? That's a horrible combination lol

Its a mix and it is really BAD. I couldn't even get through 30 seconds of each song. It might as well have just been dubstep ft Korn. =/
  • btnyegurl
    btnyegurl Posts: 27
    Options
    Swedish House Mafia, Beyonce, Arctic Monkeys, Rihanna, Florence and the Machines, Alkaline Trio
  • nightscare0
    Options
    For cardio I like loud stuff like Rob Zombie, Union Underground, Metallica, Godsmack, etc. Anything really to get the blood pumping.

If its a low-key day I will listen to anything that helps me clear my head. More often lately that would be Live, Led Zepplin, Within Temptation, Evanescence, etc.

However I am not too picky. I will listen to almost every genre it just depends on the mood.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Love anything with Pitbull!.. The anthem is my first one (ft Lil Jon).. Give me everything, bon bon, etc

Also the black eyed peas