FRIENDS FOR FITNESS!

Options
OK so.. i have been on MYB for awhile but just recently got settles down enough to where i can actually start using it. I would love to get some new friends!!! add me and ill accept and together we will motivate each other :) good luck to all!

Replies

• makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    *settled that is :)
  • msmarilyn33
    msmarilyn33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started a wk ago ....love this site! I've used other sites but they we're much more complicated. So I'll be more than happy to blog with you! How much do you want to lose? I want to lose 40 pounds by Labor day...and then set my next goal.
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    Hi I just started a wk ago ....love this site! I've used other sites but they we're much more complicated. So I'll be more than happy to blog with you! How much do you want to lose? I want to lose 40 pounds by Labor day...and then set my next goal.
    thats great good luck!!! :) i am hoping to lose 73 pounds. i want to lose it by The beginning of September i know that is prettty soon when it comes to weight loss but i think i can do it :) cant wait to blog with you!
  • msmarilyn33
    Options
    thats great good luck!!! :) i am hoping to lose 73 pounds. i want to lose it by The beginning of September i know that is prettty soon when it comes to weight loss but i think i can do it :) cant wait to blog with you!
  • msmarilyn33
    Options
    makeupinmanha.....are you serious you want to 73 pounds????there would be nothing left of you! :flowerforyou: Add me as a friend if you want would love sharing our dietting journey....but 73 pounds...no-no-no