To those losing the last 10 LBS...

Options
to those losing the last 10 lbs or have lost their goal of 10 lbs.. what has really helped you and how long did it take?

Replies

• mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    bump. id be interested too - its so hard to shift the last 10lbs for some reason!
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Bump- I'll be there soon and would love to hear success stories :wink:
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Not eating super low calories. I'm currently eating close to what MFP would consider my maintenance levels (1800 on non-workout days, 2100 on workout days). I power walk 2x's per week and weightlift 2 x's per week. On non workout days, I try to find ways to keep myself from sitting down for too long, as I think Non exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) is important to helping burn calories. I'm currently losing 1lb a week, in spite of the fact that MFP says it should take me 5 weeks to lose a pound!
  • thecazstewart
    thecazstewart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Not eating super low calories. I'm currently eating close to what MFP would consider my maintenance levels (1800 on non-workout days, 2100 on workout days). I power walk 2x's per week and weightlift 2 x's per week. On non workout days, I try to find ways to keep myself from sitting down for too long, as I think Non exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) is important to helping burn calories. I'm currently losing 1lb a week, in spite of the fact that MFP says it should take me 5 weeks to lose a pound!

1800 and 2100 net? As in, are you also eating back all your exercise calories?