looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
I'm giving this logging thing another go and I think the reason I gave up so easily last time is because I didn't have anyone on here to keep me going! I've lost 250lbs this past year and a half and I want to lose at least 25ish more...though if I'm being honest I'll probably move the goal after I've met that one!! Anyway, my point is that I'm not losing as fast anymore..it's a bit of a struggle and I've love some support on here to keep me motivated and making the right choices (which I'm not really doing right now!)
Feel free to send me friend invites..I don't care who you are or where you're from..we're all here for the same reason!

Michelle x

Replies

• stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hey there. I may have different goals to you but i am happy to encourage you through your journey. feel free to add me.
  • charmaineW83
    charmaineW83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi i have add u x
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You've lost 250 pounds?!?!? AMAZING!!!!! If you can do that, you can do absolutely ANYTHING!!! Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • shelly4554
    Options
    thanks guys :blushing:
  • SarahOgo
    SarahOgo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will add you. Your weight loss so far is awesome! Good for you!
  • MizuOki
    MizuOki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm proud of you & your hard work. You can hit your next goal.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I added ya :) Congrats on losing 250 pounds! That is absolutely incredible!!!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    i've sent you a request!
  • hpdoxi
    hpdoxi Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow that is awesome...I am always looking for people to be motivated with also! :)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Congrats and feel free to add me (:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I accept all requests, I figure the more, the merrier!! :)
  • kathyd0829
    Options
    I would be happy to give some added encouragement. Feel free to add me to your list of friends.
  • Bellla86
    Bellla86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will add you too, wow 250lbs is just amazing - makes my 3lbs look a bit pathetic mind lol! Well done you!! :happy:
  • LittleOne2012
    Options
    Hi there! I am new here and looking for support too. I will add you. Good luck!
  • moonlight970
    Options
    anyone is looking for support feel free to add me as well. I love cheering people on to their goals. I have another 60lbs to go to my goal weight and I track daily.
  • milomog
    milomog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm very happy to add you, well done on your weight loss to date - you are an inspiration to all!! :wink:
  • milomog
    milomog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say......please can any 1 add me?? In need of friends for support thanx all x
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great job on what youve lost!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! feel free to add me