Looking for friends who...

Hey all! Looking for friends who also are suffering the Long Distance Relationship blues. Definitely would be nice to have some friends for motivation not only in weight loss, but also help with ideas to keep the relationship strong. This is HARD!

Replies

• hiya..I know how hard long distance relationships are! my boyfriend is in the army and we're lucky if we see each other maybe once a month but in reality it's more like every 6 weeks - 2 months. We argue a lot...mostly because we're trying to live our lives seperately but somehow together at the same time. it's definitely a challenge!
  • lucretia86
    lucretia86 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi hun I am not at the moment though the love of my life was dutch and I was in a long distance relationship for several years (Holland/England) it was hard not being able to see each other often so I do know what you are going through. Here if you ever need to talk :) xxx
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Met my husband online in July 2006, he lived in Indiana and I lived in Arkansas. We chatted online and talked on the phone a lot. We met in person a year later in July 2007 for 2 hours. I went back home then we couldn't live without eachother so I went to Indiana in November 2007 and we got married in a court house. He was deployed for a year in January 2009-2010.