Chocolate milk alternitive????

Options
clneary
clneary Posts: 55 Member
I love hershey's choco milk but I know there are other choco milk alternitives out there that are better for me to drink, I am looking for somthing I can just pick up at the store. thanks for the help

Replies

• Tink_07
    Tink_07 Posts: 2
    Options
    Chocolate soya might be a healthier alternative. x
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Almond Milk is awesome, and less calories too!
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Soy and Almond Chocolate Milk are great tasting alternatives. Look for the "light" varieties.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I personally love Organic Valley Chocolate Milk.. but at 4 something for a half gallon its not exactly the most money friendly.

Also chocolate soy milk is good.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest chocolate almond milk but after reviewing your diary, I think that you need all the calories you can get.

Unless you are not logging, you really need to eat way more, as in hundreds and hundreds more calories. You are not even getting the suggested 1200 per day, which is way too low in the first place.

Please add some more good calories to your diet. Foods like sweet potatoes, quinoa, and steel cut oatmeal are a good way of adding some amazing nutrition plus calories that have a low glycemic index.

Please feel free to message me for some healthy menu ideas.

L
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    chocolate protein shakes!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I love hershey's choco milk but I know there are other choco milk alternitives out there that are better for me to drink, I am looking for somthing I can just pick up at the store. thanks for the help
    over the moon fat free...has real sugar and 11g of protein per cup
  • kkmarie11
    kkmarie11 Posts: 114
    Options
    If you usually drink chocolate milk in the morning maybe try picking up protein shakes I have a Special K Protein Shake in Milk Chocolate every morning and there great, healthy and satisfies your hunger for longer
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Chocolate protein powder. I put chocolate PB2 in this morning! Yum! X
  • CRAZYCATLADY9
    Options
    We get Hersheys Chocolate syrup in sugar free. Its a liquid.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Almond Milk is awesome, and less calories too!

This! I get the unsweetened version (it has 45 calories) then add a packet of Stevia to it! Soooo good.
  • Db8688
    Db8688 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Definitely Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. I noticed they are selling these in single serving packs too. Recently purchased chocolate coconut milk but haven't tried it yet. It has less sugar and calories than the Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. The cheapest I've found it is at Target for 2.99.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Regular chocolate milk is a super food. No reason to give it up.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Regular chocolate milk is a super food. No reason to give it up.

This!! I drink a big glass 1% Chocolate Milk right before bed every day..... Best 300 calories of my day!!! :-)