30 Day Results of P90X - Lean w/pics

Options
synergyabc
synergyabc Posts: 16 Member
I have been overweight going on 4 years now. I have always been small/medium framed and at a pretty lean if not skinny weight through out my life. Even after having children. At 34 I had my last child. At 1-9 months pregnant I weighed 137 and I'm 5'4. After giving birth she was 10 lbs and I was 126! I lost 11 lbs during my pregnancy! Then three months later I started CRAVING sugar! I ate everything and anything. 3 bags of Halloween candy, all of my husbands tweenkies for his lunches, I was always raiding the bakery at the grocery store, fast food 3+ times a day. By the sixth month I was extremely stressed, going through a divorce (due to infadelity on his part) and had a new baby + (3 grown kids from a previous marriage), jobless, homeless (I previously quit MY job and sold MY home to make a life with him) and the X husband was now MIA. Anyway long story short, I got back on my feet but gained 40 lbs over the last 4 years! I've been fighting anxiety and depression that was so sever that it caused me to become depersonalized. I refused to take the meds that the docs were trying to force feed me and chose to work on diet and exercise. I'm down a total of 16 lbs in the last 2 months which half of it I lost before starting P90X.

Losses since starting P90X

Weight: 4.8 lbs
FB%: 8.9%
BMI: .4
Waist: 4"
ABS: 3"
Hips: .5"

FrontAU.jpg
BackAU.jpg
BackAD.jpg
LeftAD.jpg

This is 30 days so the results arn't HUGE, but they are in the right direction!

Replies

• nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow I can see a big difference!! I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that (my dad left my mom with 5 kids, and she was supposed to be a stay at home mom too-seems him and your guy were cut from the same pos cloth ;) but you seem to getting to an even better place- and what a great example for your children!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definately tell a big difference in the 2nd set of pictures!!!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Way to go! You're going to look like a completely different person on day 90! Please post them when you get there. :)
  • bander21
    bander21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your awesome! Keep working hard!
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!
  • 2April
    2April Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    wow...huge results for only 30 days. You are looking great.
  • Paradit
    Paradit Posts: 2
    Options
    hey congrats, and keep up the good work!! How do you like the p90x program? I have been thing about getting it and was just wondering if you like it?
  • synergyabc
    synergyabc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have totally loved P90X!! I tried to start with Insanity, but it was brutal on my joints (probably because I was completely out of shape and over weight) so I decided to give P90X a try. It is extrememly well rounded and I love how you work your core in pretty much all of the videos. You even have the option of mixing up the videos depending on your goals. Give it a shot! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!