Seeking PCOS buddies for Support

Options
Hi there, my name is Jenna I am 28 years old. I suffer with PCOS and have had 2 miscarriages both at 10 weeks in Aug 2010 and Feb 2012. This has given me the kick up the backside I need to to take control of my life and to become healthier in order to be a Mum.

The thing is I am feeling a bit lonely in the midst of it and would really like to befriend some other PCOS ladies who I could chat with and swap advice and tips etc.

If anyone is interested please feel free to add me

Love Jenna xxx

Replies

• GoodIdeaLady
    GoodIdeaLady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was misdiagnosed with PCOS when it was really Cushing's which is rare, because the symptoms are so similar. Thus I can understand a lot of what you are experiencing. Truly caring about others is an unusual "gift" God gave me, so only invite me to be your friend if you really want to feel loved.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Im 22 and was diagnosed with PCOS 4 years ago. Iv been able to lose 50 lbs so far! :)

Feel free to add me if you want some support! X
  • torontobaby
    Options
    I will add you as a friend. I have PCOS too and was laid up in bed for a year as a result cause of low iron caused by heavy periods.

The complications with PCOS are so many and varied. There is a group for PCOS that I just joined. I don't know how to invite you. If you do a search under groups, you will find it or a few.

PCOS is a real pain in the butt for sure. This is why I started to work out and lose weight, to manage this syndrome. I wish you the best. I hope we an become pals.
  • torontobaby
    Options
    I had to see an endocrinologist because they thought I may have had Cushing's. I did not. I have a bit of an understand what Cushing's is about and I feel for you. I wish you the best.
  • torontobaby
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4339-pcosers-unite

This is the group for women with PCOS. I just joined it a couple of days ago. You all should join.
  • JeniyaFae
    JeniyaFae Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you all so much you are all so kind!!

I have joined the PCOS group and will add you all as friends.

I am so happy with your response Thank you for cheering me up today!!

xxx