My First Day on the path of a new life....

Options
Day one of my new life travels.... Sure could use some friends with the same goal in mind... Health! I'm 100+ over weight and hating it... Its lonely here at the top (that is my highest weight)

Replies

• kimanne4
    kimanne4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started three and a half weeks ago and I'll tell you there are good days and bad days but if you really want to be healthy you can do it! Make sure you're exercising as well as counting calories and you'll do great! You can add me as a friend if you'd like for support. I have over 100 pounds to lose as well but I hit the ten pounds lost mark today and it feels great!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Loaa
    Loaa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Its my first day as well with same goal :)
  • PrincessMom08
    PrincessMom08 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi there and congrats on starting this journey! Getting yourself started is the first step and it's up to you to make it happen. I just started a few days ago myself. So far I've lost 5 lbs and I feel great! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I haven't made any friends on here myself.
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    I wish you all the best reaching your goal. there are definitely challenging days. I've fallen off a lot of times.. but this is my last go at it, and I'm determined to eat better and get some more exercising in. It definitely will take the extra encouragement.
    I've sent you an add request! :) Good Luck either way! :)
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    I lied, couldn't send you an add request wouldn't let me.
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    fill free to add me. Glad your here.
  • BecsWeeble
    Options
    I started here yesterday, but have been maintaining whilst on meds for 3 years, so hopefully have a good amount of enouragement, support and motivation, if anyone wants to add me as a friend from here! (If you do, can you please mention the thread, don't have the best of memories to keep track :))

Becs
  • DRBW
    DRBW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherry - congratulations, you've taken a first important step. I joined a while ago and then dropped out but 'found my mitt and am back in the game'. I'd be pleased to add you as a friend. Debby