INSANITY questions.

Options
Hi everyone! I'm in my 3rd week of insanity! And loving it!! I'm really interested in hearing success stories and seeing before and after pictures from other women who have completed, or currently doing it. I'm already seeing and feeling many changes in my body, which is making me so anxious to see myself at the end.

I haven't been following the nutrition plan but I actually don't even eat the assigned amount of calories I'm supposed to a day, I don't eat sweets hardly ever and I drink nothing but water and diet Pepsi.. Is this okay? Will I still get a lot of results??

Replies

• Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Check out the success forum. Lots of before and after insanity photos on there. Good luck :smile:
  • Twinzim
    Twinzim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I completed insanity and did pretty well. I did not follow the nutrition plan at all. I don't make the best food choices, drank a few glasses of wine on the weekends and missed a workout here and the as life sometimes gets in the way...that being said, my goal was to loose 15 lbs. I lost 10. The last few pounds are always the hardest to loose and I feel that had I stuck to the nutrition plan , I would have reached my goal and then some. Everyone else I spoke to that has done insanity strongly recommend following the diet for best results. The calorie intake seems a bit high for smaller women so you can adjust that a bit if you need to. It is just the protien and food types that help shred the fat. I would definitely stop drinking the Pepsi! I loved insanity and Sean T. But my daughter wants to start working out with me and she wants to try JMBR. I am going to start the Jillian michaels Body Revolution tomorrow. I plan on following the diet / nutrition plan to a T.