Peanut Butter Lovers??

Options
okay I love peanut butter..it is my weakness which throws a major wedge when trying to shed some pounds. I ordered PB2 from Amazon I saw somewhere (I think it was on FB) just made a protein shake for breakfast with PB2 w/ premium chocolate..OMG !! It was to die for..it tastes just like peanut butter but w/ 45 calories as opposed to 210 for a serving of Peter Pan Creamy (my fave)..Come to find out it's made right down the road from ATL in Tifton, GA :-)

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I ADORE PB2. It's sooooo good. I put it on EVERYTHING.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info.... I just bought some PB2, regular and the chocolate! Haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it!
  • hitmewitdarock
    Options
    i swear on high that they put crack in jif peanut butter..
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to try it for forever, but hadn't ordered any...then I was at whole foods the other day, and they carry it now! I had to pick up a jar (chocolate) and it was pretty good! Looking forward to trying it in smoothies and in baking possibly :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    i use pb2 and jif pb :) if you look at the bell plantation website (pb2) they had a LOT of pb2 recipes!
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it.. Thanks for the tip..
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    What is in pb2?
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This PB2 sounds interesting....Dont think we get that in Australia. But yes i have a weakness for pb too what would an alternate have in it though?
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is a healthy alternative to traditional smooth peanut butter. The Bell Plantation squeezes peanuts until the Extra Virgin Peanut Oil can be collected. What is left over is a peanut that has 85% less fat that the unpressed version. Bell Plantation sells the Extra Virgin Peanut Oil and uses the remaining nuts to create PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter. When mixed with water at a ratio of two tablespoons powder to one tablespoon water, the powder turns into that familiar spread most people love. Plantation also offers a chocolate version of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter.

List of Ingredients
    Roasted peanuts, sugar and salt.

sounds like good stuff!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter. I can't keep it in my house because I can't resist it. I will have to check this stuff out!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I eat PB2 daily! It's straight awesome. True story.
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have heard of PB2 but have not tried it. I always just get the all natural peanut butter (peanuts is the only ingredient) from my local co-op store. It is made right there so it is fresh. I limit myself to eating 1 1/2 tbs a day and factor it in to my daily caloric intake...I have lost weight and continue to lose weight eating my daily treat of PB a day so I say....if it is something you love...work it in! That's what it is all about! :smile:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    What is in pb2?
    That was my first question, but yeah, it doesn't look bad.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I should also point out I eat 1 tablespoon of regular Skippy creamy as well. I love'em both! :)
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is my weakness. I can't have it in the house, either, when trying to lose weight. Plus 2 tbsp is too small a serving! Lol I always go way over.
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    Thanks! But I'm not a protein/shake drinker, how else can I use PB2? I would love to try this!
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is my weakness. I can't have it in the house, either, when trying to lose weight. Plus 2 tbsp is too small a serving! Lol I always go way over.

yeah me too. I made the "mistake" of weighing my "serving" It was over 6 Tablespoons. No wonder I wasn't losing weight at that time. SO now I just use it for a treat but it is really hard to stop at a serving or so. Now I can have PB2 instead with my protein shake..end of craving hahaha !!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    quit eating that PB full of crap, and make your own =)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    PB2 rocks!!!
    I :heart: that stuff!
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am more of an almond butter guy. Whether you are eating peanut or almonds - make sure they are organic to avoid the pesticides.