Help me pick a workout video. :-)

Options
Skeebee
Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
Ok, so I have some "points" to use up on a credit card I no longer use and they offer the ability to use them on workout videos! YAY!

So, here is what I'm stuck on....I've read the reviews for all of them and am torn between these two....

Pink Power: Flat Abs 5 Ways OR Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30

NOTE: I'm adding a personal trainer next month for strength training, already do Zumba classes twice a week, and go for walks/bike rides. Soooo....at this point, I'm just looking for something different/fun to add to my routines. :-) So, there isn't a specific area I'm focusing on in case you are wondering. ;-)

Replies

• Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels vid.. it's pretty good. I would also suggest the Biggest Loser videos or any Bob Harper video they are great. I wouldn't do the Pink Power one, because its just abs.. the Jillian Michaels video will give you a whole body workout and your abs will feel it-don't worry!
  • Skeebee
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels vid.. it's pretty good. I would also suggest the Biggest Loser videos or any Bob Harper video they are great. I wouldn't do the Pink Power one, because its just abs.. the Jillian Michaels video will give you a whole body workout and your abs will feel it-don't worry!

Thanks! :-) I watched the previews and it looks pretty nice! I thought Jillian might be "annoying" but she's actually not half bad in that one.
  • dgarcia0816
    Options
    free youtube work out, look for it its called BE FIT IN 90, and its only 35 minutes a day!!! AND ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    The 30 day shred is really good, definitely worth a buy! I did it earlier in fact :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30
    :happy:
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yep, I would recommend the 30DS too - great all-rounder and boy does she make you work!
  • babyblues31
    babyblues31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I do Ripped in 30 and LOVE it! I am also a runner, so I do her video only 2-3x weekly right now. I think her pushing really makes me work harder!
  • Skeebee
    Options
    thanks everyone!!! :-) I went ahead and ordered the 30DS. :-D Excited!!!!

oh, and I know about the free videos online.....but, i wanted a video I could use on my laptop for places that don't always have internet. :-)
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Ooh, what about PUMP IT UP: the ultimate dance workout?

it's an aerobic dance workout to electronica by the same girls who did that call on me video that boys like to watch.
  • Skeebee
    Options

it's an aerobic dance workout to electronica by the same girls who did that call on me video that boys like to watch.

AAAAAAAH!!! I LOVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC!!! (I write it, actually...lol). Going to look this one up. ;-) This one wasn't one of the options for me to order. :-(
  • Skeebee
    Options

AAAAAAAH!!! I LOVE ELECTRONIC MUSIC!!! (I write it, actually...lol). Going to look this one up. ;-) This one wasn't one of the options for me to order. :-(

Soooo...I just watched the preview...that ONE guy is hilarious! LOL
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options

LOL, yes. My husband always seems to notice when he's making goober faces or adjusting himself. Also, his attire is decidedly uneighties!
  • Skeebee
    Options

LOL, yes. My husband always seems to notice when he's making goober faces or adjusting himself. Also, his attire is decidedly uneighties!

hahaha! Yeah...I mean...when he's "humping" in the video I'm sure he's like DYING to move a little to the left....