Is my back weird looking??

Options
Don't really know if this is the right place to put my question but i'm thinking whatever u guys tell me it will motivate me so here goes.....

My boyfriend took my back photo &was looking at it & said your back looks weird, I asked him in what way but he wouldn't say so i'm thinking its something hurtful but i'd rather just know the truth so here goes please take a look at my profile pic & let me know what you think he means.... I think he either means it looks like a mans cause i'm so broad or it looks fat. Please be honest with your opinions I can take it.

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    To be honest i'm going to go with it looks like a mans but thats not neccesarily bad it means you are toned and muscular
  • javierpiqueres
    Options
    Both my girlfriend and I think your back looks fine! She also adds to not listen to him in the future :P

All the best!
  • Scarsnbumble
    Scarsnbumble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your back looks fabulous. I think it is your boyfriend who is weird.
  • ColleenMachine
    Options
    It doesn't look weird. It looks strong - it looks like a back you worked for. I envy your back!
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    Your boyfriend needs his head examined. Your back looks great. And don't listen to moody either. Saying your back looks like a man's is like saying a rose looks like a cat. :flowerforyou: Don't listen to the boyfriend any more unless it's actually important. lol :tongue:

Edit: toned and muscular masculine
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    Your back is awesome. You look toned and have a great waistline. What was he thinking!!
  • lissymae11
    Options
    you've got a great hourglass figure!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    your back does NOT look like a man's.
    repeat.
    your back does NOT look like a man's.

you look freaking awesome!!
    keep lifting, and deadlift his @ss if he says anything else about YOUR effin body.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    It's not fat at all, and you look hour-glass shaped (not at all manly!), so I don't know what he sees that's weird. I'd love a back like that! :flowerforyou:
  • fleabert18
    Options
    You are joking, right? Your back looks fantastic. No flabby rolls and tiny waist. You look great. I can't imagine what he means.
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    To be honest i'm going to go with it looks like a mans but thats not neccesarily bad it means you are toned and muscular

Wait...what? Are we looking at the same back?
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options

this. and it only looks a little like a man's. it's because it is so toned. i wish y back looked like that.
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options

Wait...what? Are we looking at the same back?

^^^this, exactly! a man's back? really? i think you look great and frankly, i'm just a bit jealous!
  • xx_donna_xx
    xx_donna_xx Posts: 144
    Options
    Aww thank you all, I really wasn't expecting those replies :blushing: .

I think because i'm 5ft 10 and quite big that he may think just looking at my back alone looks 'weird' oh I dunno. But i'm interested to hear anymore feedback from what yous think he could mean. Thanks

Can I just add in but I don't do any sort of lifting, its something i'd like to try but atm I can't even complete 2 mins of girlie push ups :grumble:
  • monkeyboobum
    Options
    My husband always jokes about how huge my back is (i'm 6ft and very broad), I find a swift slap to the chops or a few expletivs fired at him cures the situation. Don't let anyone, especially those who are supposed to love you make you feel bad/paranoid about yourself if they are then maybe it's time for them to jog on :-) xx
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow! Five ten and a gorgeous back like that!? I agree that your boyfriend needs his eyes and/or head examined. You are beautiful.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    Your back looks great. I think your BF needs his eyes examined. Nothing weird at all.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Your back looks great! I think your BF needs a some glasses. New glasses if he already has them!! :smile:
  • annareeves0
    annareeves0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    2nd all the positive comments - you have a great figure and especially a tiny waist! I too would be voting for the swift slap to the chops (in a jokey manner of course!) and some expletives but failing that, the only thing comment I would make, in tiny defence of your insensitive BF, is you are not stood perfectly straight - perhaps that all he means?
    Dont let others put you down or knock your confidence - you look strong and beautiful :)
  • xx_donna_xx
    xx_donna_xx Posts: 144
    Options
    Thanks again everyone,

I guess as my friend said on here how often do people just look at your back so i'm not as bothered now after hearing from you all x