Desperately seeking friends & motivation...

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello my name is Vanessa. At this moment in my life, i'm a mess and trying to get IT together. I was born and raised in Texas. I've lived in different parts of the world thanks to the United States Air Force. I've been in the military for 11 years and as I advance in my career life never slows down. Unfortunately, my weight has caught up to me and before IT becomes a problem I want to take care of IT. I have no idea what IT is but i'm gonna take care of IT.....

I'm looking for others who are want to make a difference in their own lives and who are willing to motivate me when i'm down.

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

You will find lots of friendly and motivational people here! I consider myself to be one of them!
    everyone is here to make a difference to their lives, and we all need a bit of encouragement!
    Browse the boards, add some friends and share your journey!
    Good luck x
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!!
    friend request sent.
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Vanessa! Feel free to add me on MFP. I've been off-and-on on MFP for a few months now but have finally decided to commit myself to losing weight and sticking to it.
  • fleabert18
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me. I'm always looking to give and receive motivation! Good luck!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have great confidence that you can conquer IT! lol Feel free to add me but keep in mind I am a VERY busy mom and while I don't always get to comment as much as I would like I am always here in one sense or another to encourage and cheer you along! Good luck! :)
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    Welcome!! add coming 8)
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent from a fellow FORCES pal :)
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • chere1965
    Options
    Hi Vanessa, I too am needing the support that you are looking for and would be happy to be you MFP buddy. My name is Cheryl and I am looking to improve my overall health, and get control of IT too.
  • milomog
    milomog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Vanessa, welcome aboard - I would love to help and support where I can...Good luck with your weight loss

Tina x