New Jeans No Longer Fit..

Options
bought a pair of jeans about 3 weeks ago.. couldnt get them over my *kitten* last night. cried a little bit, but it was the wake up call i needed!

I've just been eating like crap, exercising less and just generally treating my body like crap. my problem is with moderation, i dont know how to do that with junk food - i have one, i have twenty one. its not a 'oh well, i've had one, may as well keep going i've already ruined it', its just something inside me snaps and i eat everything in sight.

anywho. felt like sharing. i seem to have put a little bit on in the last couple of weeks, i wonder if i can lose it in the same amount of time? the jeans fit perfectly when i bought them. i'm not gonna do anything crazy like not eat, i'm just gonna quit with the junk and return to the level of exercise i was at about a month ago.

harsh wake up call but it was needed! anyone else want to share their wake up call?

no real point to this post, just really felt like sharing and couldnt share anywhere else!

Replies

• madc91
    madc91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ugggh, yep. Just had one of those moments. I've been feeling really big lately, bigger than I was last year at this time. But I thought it was just my imagination. Nope. Just tried on a pair of shorts from last year and they're way tighter and my muffin top seems to have exploded. Ugh. So disappointed in myself. We just gotta work harder, chica! Let's look good in those jeans again!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just bought some new pants at the end of last month and now they look frumpy :brokenheart:
  • madc91
    madc91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, I wish I was in your boat. Haha
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    My wake up call was seeing a photograph of myself when I stood at my "thin" angle and wondering why my neck was threatening to swallow my face.

I had to learn moderation with measuring cups and tbsp/tsps. Before it was anything goes... and now it's how close I can get to the limit without quite making it there, let alone going over. :laugh:
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That's happened to me before. Got two new pairs of jeans last year over spring break, they didn't fit by the time I got back to school. ;_;

But, like you, it was a wake-up call and I got right back on that [motivational expletive] wagon, and now those same jeans are practically falling off! Lol. I like to think it's because I'm slimming down, but all the bread and pasta and beer I've been eating lately would seem to indicate it's due to my lack of a dryer.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My wake up call was seeing a photograph of myself when I stood at my "thin" angle and wondering why my neck was threatening to swallow my face.

I had to learn moderation with measuring cups and tbsp/tsps. Before it was anything goes... and now it's how close I can get to the limit without quite making it there, let alone going over. :laugh:
    Same here, I saw pictures of myself and thought that I was way too large. The camera doesn't add 10 lbs, we refuse to see the exta 10 lbs in the mirror. I see pictures of myself now (I'm not at goal weight, not really even close eather) and I'm much happier.