2/16 - 4/15 26 lbs down w/ pics

Options
bmarie612
bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
I have always been "thick" and have never felt comfortable in my own skin. I got pregnant in August 2010 and I gained almost 40 pounds with my son. Afterwards, I just ate whatever and I was at my highest weight of 259. (My pre pregnancy weight was 223) I joined MFP in September 2011 weighing 259 lbs. I couldn't seem to stick with my diet and was in no shape or form motivated to workout. I kept telling myself "I'll start tomorrow" or "Next week I will not give up" ...but I would fail...and then I would just repeat the cycle over and over and over. I would diet for a few days max then binge on all the foods I was craving and then I would just feel awful and regret what I had just done..I really felt like I would never be able to find the strength to keep pushing through and just do it!

Somehow I managed to get down to 243 between Sept and Feb.

February 16th is the day I finally started a diet and stuck with it! I also started working out. The first month I completed 30 day shred. After 30 day shred I started lifting weights and doing a lot of walking. On April 1st I started 6 week 6 pack and I can't wait til' I am finished with the DVD. After I complete 6 week 6 pack I plan on finding something I enjoy doing for a workout because I do not look forward to the DVD workouts at all! I plan to continue lifting weights.

I have always gave into food and never stuck with my diet very long. This is the first time I have actually stuck with my diet and worked out on a regualr basis. It feels so good to finally get started and really put in 100%.

My biggest NSV: I went from wearing pajamas every single day to being able to fit back into my jeans and all my other clothes that have been sitting in my closet waiting for me! :)

My goal weight was 200 but I have decided to push it a little further and get down to 185. Once I reach 185 I will see how I feel and go from there.

The pictures I posted are going to be from when I really started my diet and started working out.

Feb 16, 2012 243 lbs

422.jpg

420.jpg

April 15, 2012 218 lbs

front-1.jpg

side.jpg

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Feb 16, 2012 243 lbs

422.jpg]

420.jpg

April 15, 2012 218 lbs

front.jpg

side.jpg
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    You look great, you can really see a change in your stomach!
  • bmarie612
    Options
    Thanks so much! ..also thanks for helping with my pictures until I could get it figured out!!! ;)
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is amazing progress in only 2 months! Gives me some motivation to get myself back on track!!
  • RenRep
    RenRep Posts: 3
    Options
    Pics are the best motivation, keep up the good work! You are well on your way to success...
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    great job, girl!!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!!! Keep it up!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far. You can really see the changes in you! x
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done u look great :-)
  • bmarie612
    Options
    Thank you all soooo much!!! :D
  • Danielle_CSCL
    Danielle_CSCL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work very inspiring.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far, you're looking fab! keep it up.
    thanks for sharing.
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep it up, I'm on almost the same weight and timeline! You're looking toned! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!