Back on the wagon, looking for same goal friends!

Options
I used this ap for a few months and went from 202 to 187, then thought I could go at it without....wrong! Went back to 195, now I've been back for 27 days and down to 185 and feeling good!
I'm looking for friends with at least 20lbs to lose, female too. I'm 5'8 , 27 years old, and set at one pound a week with 1550 a day.

Happy healthy everybody!!!!

Replies

• chere1965
    Options
    Hi Melinda, My name is Cheryl, & I too have been using this app for a while and I had lost 10 lbs. Unfortantly I stopped due to a gallstoen issue and I am going for surgery on Apr 17, after I recover I intend to returing to using it again and I would love to have a fitness pal helper. I am looking to lose about 1-1.5 lbs a week. If you be interested I would be interested in helping you as well Look forward to hearing from you. chere1965
  • Melindaleigh12
    Options
    That sounds good to me! I'll ad you. Good luck in your surgery :)
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit heavier than you currently, but I have about 30 pounds left to lose myself! I'm losing it at 1 lb a day as well, netting around 1700 calories and having great success. I added you! Adorable puppy, btw :) Oh - just noticed that one of your goals is doing a triathlon, I'm doing my first this July. So excited!
  • Melindaleigh12
    Options
    Wow! You've done great so far! My mini triathalon is in September, I hope to do it, but have a ways to go and haven't tackled swimming yet Lol! And thanks, she was a cute puppy, she's about 5 times the size now at almost 100lbs, but still cute!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kelsey and I weight about the same weight as you. I am looking to lose almost 60 pounds! I am also looking for support and have no problem giving it. I added you!
  • KrystalCoralea83
    KrystalCoralea83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE. I USED FITNESS PAL ON MY ANDROID A FEW MONTHS AGO WITH SOME SUCCESS AND THEN JUST STOPPED. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR A FEW WEEKS AGO AND WAS SICK TO MY STOMACH WHEN I SAW THE SCALE. SO I AM BACK AND TRYING IT WITH SOME SUPPORT OF FRIENDS. I WANT TO LOSE 165LBS. I KNOW THAT IS ALOT, BUT I KNOW I CAN DO IT IF I JUST STICK WITH IT AND HAVE SUPPORT. I AM GOING TO BE 30 NEXT YEAR AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND CELEBRATE IN SOMETHING CUTE AND NOT FEEL INSECURE. I KNOW I WILL NOT HAVE REACHED MY GOAL BY THEN BUT I SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE. SO PLEASE ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO REACH A GOAL LIKE MINE OR WHO FEELS THEY CAN BE SUPPORTIVE ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND HELP ME DO THIS, AS I WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU TOO. SORRY IF THIS IS CHEESY. HOPE TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS ON HERE.
  • MissMarquez23
    MissMarquez23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Melinda i am in the same boat as you, i am 5'8 currently at 172 and want to lose the last 15-ish lbs!
  • xlpavenged7x
    Options
    Hey I'm Mallory! Currently weighing 149 lbs and looking to at least drop 10 more before my senior prom and my step brothers wedding! Add me (: