From 235lbs to 124lbs, my weight loss story.

Options

Replies

• TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    Huge inspiration. Thank you for posting this up!
  • PghCLTGal
    PghCLTGal Posts: 10
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats and thanks for sharing. :)
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    and here we complain about losing 10,15, 20, 30 + pounds. ;)

Congrats!! on your weight loss! :)
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Question...did you every have a roll over stomach? Being large, that's one of the things I deal with and wonder if it will ever go away? I know I'll have excess skin, but I'm hoping there's hope to lose the roll.

BTW...CONGRATULATIONS! Be proud of your success and just keep going at it every day.

Mine did a little bit, and after losing so much weight I do have extra skin still hanging around but I have been weight training in order to try and tighten some of it. I carry a lot of my extra skin where my belly was, but luckily it can be easily concealed with a higher waisted pant or bathing suit bottom. I have already seen results from weight training and can tell that my skin is tightening up. I just think this is something that is going to take a bit of work to get rid of. I am up for the challenge though!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job, you have inspired me today. Im gonna check out insanity!
  • Taitiant
    Taitiant Posts: 65
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing.. Well done !!! indeed a true inspiration!!!

16512618.png
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful! Checked out your site and bookmarked it, gotta try some of those recipes!
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I am following your site now too. I blog at www.unsivilized.blogspot.com .
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Awesome!! I am following your site now too. I blog at www.unsivilized.blogspot.com .

I will follow yours too!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Amazing! You look wonderful! Checked out your site and bookmarked it, gotta try some of those recipes!

Thanks for bookmarking it! I will add lots of recipes as I go plus other motivational and useful blogs!
  • lensgirl82
    Options
    Truly a big inspiration!!!! you look fabulous!!!!
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    how amazing do you look!! well done you!! yoiur an inspiration to all of us when we are struggling, i seem to of hit a serious plateu and i just cant stop eating! iv refused to be weighed for 2wks as im petrified of the results! But seeing this has made me decide that im gonna wake up tomorrow, focused on what i want to achieve, iv got another 28lbs to go before i can make up my mind on where i want to be, il be at a healthy BMI at that but its how i look and feel rather than anything else. Thankyou for sharing this x
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! you look so nice!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    how amazing do you look!! well done you!! yoiur an inspiration to all of us when we are struggling, i seem to of hit a serious plateu and i just cant stop eating! iv refused to be weighed for 2wks as im petrified of the results! But seeing this has made me decide that im gonna wake up tomorrow, focused on what i want to achieve, iv got another 28lbs to go before i can make up my mind on where i want to be, il be at a healthy BMI at that but its how i look and feel rather than anything else. Thankyou for sharing this x
    I am so glad you ate motivated to weigh in tomorrow! No matter the results just keep movin forward. :) tomorrow is a brand new day!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • KarenC1933
    KarenC1933 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • SalubriousGyrl
    SalubriousGyrl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    great weight loss. you rock
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thank you!
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! thank you for sharing... stories like yours are what keep me motivated!