Workout Music

Options
Hey everyone. I just bought myself an 8gb Ipod nano for the gym. (Much better than my giant samsung galaxy nexus phone I had been using haha)

What are your favorite tunes on your gym playlist? I listen to all types of music but prefer industrial and heavier rock. I like something with a quicker beat for my cardio :)

Currently I play NIN's With Teeth album (Only is the best!) and a lot of Rob Zombie.

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Kelly clarksommwhat doesn't kill u makes You stronger
  • kat82501
    kat82501 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I prefer my workout music to be kinda angry - lately it's been Pantera and Rage Against The Machine. Lose Yourself by Eminem is always in the mix somewhere too...
  • astagliano
    Options
    A few of my favorites are

Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore
    Hey Ya! by Outkast
    Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
    If You Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens
    Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six
    Get The Party Started by Pink
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Rag Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of
  • Enkibean
    Enkibean Posts: 56
    Options
    Lady Gaga...the electronic dance music creates a really good beat to keep your *kitten* moving.
  • ezledistracted
    Options
    I like Monster by Skillet
  • kevsprincess
    Options
    Till I collapse by eminem! Best workout song!! I also like Disturbed...down with the sickness, the animal, and hell. Great for cardio!
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    i usually play this song youtube.com/watch?v=hNMNZZQJkP0 .. i picture my self running across a beach with my hair blowing in the wind. my toes sinking into the sand... oh so good
  • kevsprincess
    Options
    I like Monster by Skillet
    Awesome song!! Love that one too!
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Mainly EBM and Aggrotech (Funker Vogt, Combichrist, Miss Construction, Faderhead, KMFDM etc). Lyrically... I'm going to say suspect. Not to most people's taste by a long way. But the beat is hard and persistant and it unlocks total determination in me. :)
  • maggiemayberries
    maggiemayberries Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LMFAO is always a good time....:smile:
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    dirty bashment and old skool garage! make's me pull :angry: faces!
  • JeffPerry67
    Options
    Godsmack's "The Oracle" cd is awesome to run and bike to!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Anything loud.
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lamb of god!!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    I like lets get it started..black eyed peas, and there are several black eyed peas songs I like to workout to. I like Lady Gaga and her upbeat stuff. I also like Gym Class Heros....I'm sexy and I know it. I love to sing in my head while working out (lol...I think people at the gym might think I'm a little strange because I mouth the words)....Sometimes it nice to have a song that starts out slow and builds, by the end of the song, I'm going the hardest I've gone all workout. That's what works for me.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    A large variety including lots of classic rock and roll, southern rock, some 'pop country'; anything with a good beat.
  • edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nicki Minaj--Beez in the Trap and Super Bass. To have an *kitten* like hers...sigh.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Lemme see...lately it's the latest from Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Pink, anything off the last two Nickelback albums, the last two Grammy Nominee albums, and - dare I say this - ANYTHING Bon Jovi. What can I say, they're all my weaknesses!!! And they have great beats, too!!! :wink:
  • TeXaZBoY92
    TeXaZBoY92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lately i have been listening to "Dubstep" or anything that is fast tempo ....
    oh and i like the song "beautiful people" by Chris Brown.... :happy:
    Just go for what you feel that day... if you feel like listening to fast music or slow music, whatever music the point is to DO IT... GOOD LUCK