P90 Results

Options
2»

Replies

• loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weightloss. you look great!
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    thank you :)
  • mkgirl
    mkgirl Posts: 25
    Options
    That is awesome!I Good Job!! I just finished phase one & start phase two tomorrow. Did you do classic version? Also did you follow their diet plan or your own?Also what phase did you notice most weight loss? I haven't noticed scale change but noticed inches lost.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    What a difference! You should be so proud! I just finished Insanity and am thinking about doing p90x next!
  • LDunzweiler
    Options
    You look fabulous!! I have wanted to try one of those workouts, but keep thinking that I wouldn't survive! LOL! Let me ask you this about P90....how is the food program in relation to you goals here on MFP? I know it has a food plan to help you fuel the type of work out you are in in that moment. What were your experiences with that?

Again....you look great! VERY impressive!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!
  • greeneyedmama81
    greeneyedmama81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    save
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great results from a great program!! Way to go!!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! thank you for the motivation :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've done a fantastic job! I have a dumb question. When you say P90 do you mean Power 90 or P90X?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!