Insanity results?

Options
JesiDM
JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
I'm thinking about getting Insanity and was wondering if anyone had any success pics to share! Also measurements and weight if possible! Would love to see the difference it makes. Thanks everyone!!

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity end of last year and got really good results, took before pics....and never got round to taking the afters, am pi$$ed off as would have loved to have seen the comparison myself!

You won't regret doing it. You can google for results you'll get loads coming up.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I just bought it on ebay a few minutes ago on ebay. A few left for $42. I was inspired by some pics this am.
  • jsdean87
    jsdean87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. It is also a 90 day program and 'eases' you into it (as much as Jillian eases you into anything!) Phase 1, 2 then 3. The best part is the workouts are 25-35 minutes. I have heard the Insanity is good and my cousin had positive results, I just don't have an hour plus to work out 6 days a week with kiddos. Also check amazon for a 'used copy' if you decide on Insanity, might save you some money! Good luck!
  • JesiDM
    Options
    Awesome thanks!
  • x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just seeing the promo video made me want to die! I might try it after ive done 30DS and couch to 5k but dear god it looks painful.
    Good luck! xx
  • JesiDM
    Options
    Bump
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try Insanity but I heard it is really intense so I started with Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Everyone has told me the 30DS is the best to start with for your knees. Plus I am really overweight. So I guess it depends on where you are at with exercise. Good luck. Would love to hear how it goes for you. I have dropped 4 pounds and feel more toned within my first 4 days doing 30DS. I also do 2 miles on the treadmill before each workout. So far I love it. Jillian is great at keeping you engaged with the workout! Also, I bought i30DS online for only $6.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Bump I was just looking at the infomerical and wanted to see REAL people with REAL RESULTS..
  • MCwife2RM
    MCwife2RM Posts: 10
    Options
    I am on Day 48 and absolutely loving it. My clothes are all loser and I have completely changed the "shape" of my body. I can see the muscle definition and have definitely toned up lots! I definitely recommend it! If you have specific questions about it feel free to ask since I am almost complete with the program, I would love to help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!