Anyone heard of this....

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
I course i was up too late lastnight and was watching paid programming. I want to know if anyone has tried this or heard of it. Work?? Didn't work??? Let me hear it
Here is the website

https://www.foodloversfatloss.com/?t=0908201b

thx you guys

j_g

Replies

• joj7bat
    joj7bat Posts: 30
    Options
    It looks like straight portion control - everything in moderation, right?
    I'm sure it would work but why pay someone else to portion your food? Unless that is something that is really motivating for you....
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I see a cleanse in there, too. I'm not a believer in them as they have not been proven to have any real medical value. I know many people say they feel much better after doing them, and I'm not doubting how they feel, however, unless you have a medical issue, your body self cleanses just fine. Your liver, colon, all of it, rids itself of all toxins in order to work efficiently. Acai is another thing mentioned...this is really just another really good antioxident. Nothing has been proven that it actually aids in weightloss, beyond the fact that it doesn't really hurt anything (as far as I know).

I think it's more important just to eat healthy and within the calorie limits that are right for you.

All this being said, I have no medical background. I do try to read up on the latest "diet discoveries" to see if there is any validity to them. But really, I'm just a chick who tries my damndest to find the miracle diet, but it all boils down to good ol' nutritional sense for me.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hon I am lookign at your ticker wondering why YOU haven't written a book? You have lost 50 lbs on your own! Why would you need to pay someone to tell you what you already know?

Calories in- calories out.

Your doing GREAT JG!!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie