Hi i'm ayla need some support on insanity workout thanks.

Options
I'm on week 2 of insanity. I want to know if any one can give me advice. I mean i think i did better the first week. I had more energy. The second week I feel like my body can't do the whole work out no more. I have like no energy. My first time actually working out. Any tips please will appreciate it.

Replies

• amanda1981sj
    Options
    Hi, I'm going into my 4th week of Insanity. The 2nd week was more difficult with the energy for sure as the workout is so intense. It does get better, although it is still hard. I'm in love with the workout though. Month 2 is going to be super hard I think.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I start my second week of month 2 tomorrow and it is hard.
    I remember not doing as well the second week too. It is a hard workout. Go at your own pace, take an extra rest day if you need it.
    You can do it. Although if this is your first time ever workout out, maybe you should start with something a little less intense?
    I think 30 day shred is a good one to start out with.
  • jessgwinn3
    Options
    I am right there with you! I did insanity awhile back and remember the hard work and pain. lol. A year later and I am getting ready to start back on the insanity journey tonight! Only this time I will not let myself go again after I reach my goal! Goodluck!!