Couch to 5K help needed...

Options
Okay...I have a iPod Nano and am interested in getting the Couch to 5K program on iTunes. Only problem is that it says its compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch. Does this mean that I can't use it with my Nano?
If this is the case, is there another place that I could find the program?
Thanks for any help!:bigsmile:

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately...how about the Nike workout program?
  • froggy905
    froggy905 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The only program I found for ipod (not iphone) is the Christian Indie Broadcast C25K podcast.

It is really good--you can just run, not have to keep watching your time on a watch...

And the music is good. If you are not a Christian you might not be a huge fan, but it really is pretty good.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    You need an iphone or itouch. You can download MP3s from several people online that do the C25K program. I personally like the robert ullrey podcasts. Just search his name and you can find his website and download them for free.

I broke down and got the itouch so I could get the program. It's AWESOME on the itouch if you have the $$ for it.
  • caseyamber
    Options
    I used 2 differnt podcasts when I did the couch to 5k. One was Suz and I forget the other one but both were free and I could put it on my shuffle. (Yes, I still use an iPod shuffle, one day I will upgrade, lol) Both of them were hip hop/pop music and they used audio cues to tell you when to walk or jog etc.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Go on iTunes & look up the PodRunner podcasts. It has C25K all the way up to marathons, and it's free!
  • noxma
    noxma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Robert Ullrey's podcasts can be found by searching "Podcasts for Running" in iTunes - I use them on my 3rd gen nano. :smile:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Podrunner is the way to go. iTunes or google his website.
  • jlking
    jlking Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I download the podcasts to my Phillips GoGear Vibe mp3 player without any problem. Here is the link I use:

http://www.c25k.com/podcasts.htm

It works just fine for me. I'm starting week three tonight.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Okay, thank you everyone. I refuse to buy an iTouch. We just got the Nano and I have a casual part time job, so we can't afford the cost. I'll check out the links, and thank you for the help. :)
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    bump for later.
    Thanks for the question! Great info!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I used Suz (kissmyblackass.org) on my Nano. I tried the others but I like her music choices the best (hip-hop, 80's pop).
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I used Suz (kissmyblackass.org) on my Nano. I tried the others but I like her music choices the best (hip-hop, 80's pop).
    lol...lovin the title...I shouldn't but I do. lol
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump
  • georgia_ann40
    georgia_ann40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump... for future use
  • miss_sharn_74
    Options
    Podrunner is really great! Thanks for the info!