Super Thermogenic- Oxyelite Pro

Options
Has anyone tried any thermogenic's? What were your results!?! Did they work? Did you like them?

Replies

• Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    BUMP!
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Only one has been proven to work and that's EC stack. The brand name stuff is extremely expensive garbage. Save your money. A caloric deficit is your best friend. If you need a thermogenic then go on EC stack but do so by following proper guidelines since some people have adverse reactions to it.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    BUMP!
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree. I think the EC stack is pretty amazing. I have tons of energy and rarely feel hungry.
  • AeolianHarp
    Options
    BUMP!

I just gave you the answer. If you have a question, you should ask. Anyone who gives you results is simply just feeding you hogwash. Branded fat loss products do not really have ingredients that make an appreciable difference. EC stack is scientifically proven.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    It says on the label to consult your doctor first. Seems like that is the route you should go.
    They will give you the skinny if it really works.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    I have consulted both my personal trainer and doctor. Personal trainer, said that the Oxyelite pro works and that he recommends me to go on it, and my doctor said I can go on it. But I was simply asking for people who have tried them, and what there results were. FYI-- I am going to be trying it. I was just wondering what has worked for other people.
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    BUMP!

I just gave you the answer. If you have a question, you should ask. Anyone who gives you results is simply just feeding you hogwash. Branded fat loss products do not really have ingredients that make an appreciable difference. EC stack is scientifically proven.

There is absoultely NO reason for you to get offended, that I was asking other people for their opinions too. I'm sure if you want an opinion on something, you want it from more then one person!
  • luannraymond
    luannraymond Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost 5 pounds in a week taking Oxyelite Pro
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    OxyElite is great, love it. Found plenty of articles on the individual ingredients and their efficacy, and it all checked out. I wouldn't blow $40 without educating myself on the product!
  • AeolianHarp
    Options
    I'm not getting offended. It doesn't matter what other people's results are. They're on a caloric deficit, so they can attribute their success to something stupid like a designer thermogenic. I'm trying to save you your hard (or easy) earned dollars. All branded thermos are a waste. If you want to go on something then go on EC stack. It's been study to death scientifically and proven to be safe to us. OxyElite Pro, on the other hand, is not.

The only downside to EC stack is that you have to be careful when using it since you can actually hurt yourself by having your heart constantly elevated or drinking additional caffeine. Sure, you can do a lot more stuff on OxyElite Pro but that's because it's not that great. It does a decent job of appetite suppression but I believe there's no weight to the thermo properties. Also, you're paying around $42 for 23 days of it. I paid $22 for a a similar time period (or longer) for my EC.

Just google, "OxyElite Pro vs EC stack." Go read any thread and for every 10 people you see recommending EC, you'll have one lone ranger recommending OxyElite. Designer thermos are wasteful. They are no superior to EC and therefore never worth the extra $20 a month.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting offended. It doesn't matter what other people's results are. They're on a caloric deficit, so they can attribute their success to something stupid like a designer thermogenic. I'm trying to save you your hard (or easy) earned dollars. All branded thermos are a waste. If you want to go on something then go on EC stack. It's been study to death scientifically and proven to be safe to us. OxyElite Pro, on the other hand, is not.

The only downside to EC stack is that you have to be careful when using it since you can actually hurt yourself by having your heart constantly elevated or drinking additional caffeine. Sure, you can do a lot more stuff on OxyElite Pro but that's because it's not that great. It does a decent job of appetite suppression but I believe there's no weight to the thermo properties. Also, you're paying around $42 for 23 days of it. I paid $22 for a a similar time period (or longer) for my EC.

Just google, "OxyElite Pro vs EC stack." Go read any thread and for every 10 people you see recommending EC, you'll have one lone ranger recommending OxyElite. Designer thermos are wasteful. They are no superior to EC and therefore never worth the extra $20 a month.

If you have access to scholarly journals, I would suggest researching the ingredients of OxyElite. It contains 100mg caffeine per pill; caffeine is a known stimulant. It also contains 1,2dimethylamylamine, which increases the effect of caffeine. It also contains herbs that have been shown to increased UCP-3, an uncoupling protein that uncouples electron transport from ATP production, basically wasting energy.
  • isazzzz
    isazzzz Posts: 95
    Options
    I've been taking the GNC Burn 60 pills for about a week. They're kinda like EC stacks. There's caffeine in it and some other natural ingredients that boost energy. I can definitely feel the difference. I can do twice as more in the gym than I what I used to do without the pill. It doesn't suppress appetite though, I feel hungrier! (which is good because I'm trying to build muscle = increasing cal intake). I sweat more, do more, and have loads of energy.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Use the search function as I've seen many many threads about its effectiveness and results from it. If I didn't have anxiety and a very high sensitivity to caffiene with panic attacks I would try it.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I've personally used OEP and seen results, but I was also eating a clean diet and working out....hands down, if you want to see ANY results, you're going to have to put in work before relying on any product