Fitbit

Options
I use a Fitbit and was wondering if I should manually add those calories to MFP?

Replies

• NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    You can sync your FitBit and MFP - see http://www.myfitnesspal.com/fitbit for the sync link.
    For more info click on the 'help' link at the top of the page, choose 'Web' for help type, then FitBit integration. They answer most of the basics there.
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    If you sync the two together it does it automatically.
  • Bplipschitz
    Options
    I use a Fitbit and was wondering if I should manually add those calories to MFP?

Why wouldn't you?
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit and it syncs with my MFP account automatically. You can go to fitbit.com and set it up to do that.
  • mymetz1
    mymetz1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have it set to sync but it's not including the calories from my fitbit
  • Fitfaery
    Fitfaery Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Does it know your weight so it can calculate calories properly? If so then it would make sense to because it'll be more acurate than the mfp 'guess' list.
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I do NOT use mfp daily allowance...I log my calories just to see how many calories i am eating and compare it to what the fitbit says im burning and always try to eat about 100-300 less than that...Works great for me! The syncing is whack and makes no sense...I tried it and it will say I'm under that day and over the next...meh