In need of support and friends please!!

Options
milomog
milomog Posts: 15 Member
Hi All, I joined a month ago but haven't really commited to losing weight until now that is!! I could really do with friends and any support on offer...am willing to do the same in return where I can!! This looks like a great site and I'm looking forward to meeting like minded people and making new friends, good luck all!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

I joined just 2 days ago and have already found so many friendly,motivated and inspirational people already!

Feel free to add me if you would like to!
  • myf1101
    myf1101 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site.

I have been on here for 6 weeks now and am loving it. I am 46 years old and from Wales. Like you I have been gaining weight for a few years now, probably before I hit 40. Taking myself in hand now. I have sent you a friend request.
  • jlc0305
    jlc0305 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, Have just recommitted again after holiday!! Heaviest ever (again) and must take action now before I get too big. I have found that bad habits and turning 40 have caught up with me....this site is good if you use it and I am determined to now. I found your post and related to it so I will send friend request if you would like to add me :-)
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I joined the site over a month ago and only just using it to its full advantage 2 weeks ago, I was in an RTA on wednesday of last week and have lost my way a bit

I am looking for friends to motivate me and me them,

Look forward to watching all progress and getting back on it xx
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the community, as well, and could use some motivating friends! Feel free to add me!
  • ewjl1981
    ewjl1981 Posts: 21
    Options
    I joined a week ago tomorrow and I love it! I have the greatest support group here, feel free to add me!