Kick Butt Workouts

Options
Is anybody into Jillian Michaels DVDs ... if not, they rock and I totally recommend them to you. If you know of any other good workout DVDs, let me know!! THANKX:flowerforyou:

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred and Banish fat boost metabolism are both excellent workouts!!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks Tae Bo. I really love his dvds (*_*)
  • Annabel1985
    Options
    I am starting Jillians 30 day shred tomorrow. The other exercise DVD that ive heard good reviews about is insanity.
  • tone4ever
    tone4ever Posts: 32
    Options
    i look into getting banish fat one....sounds good....have 30 day shred already....thanks tons
  • charkmommy3
    Options
    I just bought her 30 day shred also, so I'm very interested to try it tomorrow and see how it goes...
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Jillian's 6 week 6 pack and Ripped in 30 are also awesome. So is the Butt Bible! And the New Rules of Lifting For Women. You buy the book and follow the workout plan, it's awesome for building beautiful, lean muscles!
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Zumba Fitness for my Wii!!!! Really kicks my butt!!! :smile:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am day 3 in on the shred. Loving it and I can already see and feel changes! I was doing the zumba box set for a few months and equally love that! After the shred I may try another of her videos or restart the shred an up the weights....not sure yet...
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I Love Jm she really pushes me, I like to do Killer Buns & Thighs with 6 Week 6 Pack only 1 workout of each, I also just got her kickboxing kickfast, OMG I did 2 workouts and burnt 402 calories in 42 minutes, and I was still trying to get the moves right...

I do have her Yoga dvd but I find that hard... holding the correct pose, tried ripped in 30 but only liked workout 1 and 4, 2&3 a little hard on the old knees for me..

I also have Banish Fat and Nor more trouble zones, but I find I burn more with the first 3 dvds I mentioned.

I lost 10.5 inches with 30 Day shred 2.5 from my hips and 2.25 from my waist, but doing the combo above of KB&T & 6W6P I have lost a further 2 inches from my waist and 1.25 from my hips, got to love those results!

Happy JM~ing
    Alli
  • MsMargie1116
    Options
    I've also got Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum, but haven't had a chance to do it yet... I have to do it while my dog's are put up, or outside because she does some floor work and when I get on the floor, they think I'm supposed to play with them... :laugh:
  • JennyferZ
    JennyferZ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use a few DVD's, but have recently turned to Youtube for new workouts to throw into the mix...

Lately I have wanted to spot train a little more (i.e. abs or bum) so I just type in what I'm looking for, then when I find a video that's at least 20-30mins and scan through quickly it to see if it's worthwhile!

Here's an example of a great 20 minute butt workout I have been doing for the past week.
    Have fun trying not to sweat with this one! It's a goodie!!! ;)

Buns of Envy Workout:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Liy4VCMs91k&feature=fvwrel
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's workouts are pretty kick butt, too! And I think he's got them all on sale for $5 on his website right now.

I don't own any of his yet, but borrowed a couple of them from my library. :tongue: Great way to check out new stuff & try before you buy!
  • MsMargie1116
    Options
    Oh yea, I've got a couple of the older Biggest Loser DVD's... the Biggest Loser "The Workout", and Cardio Max... haven't done the Cardio Max, and it's been a while sice I've done the "The Workout". Have done my Zumba workout so much lately and completely forgot about those... :ohwell:
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    INSANITY!!! And P90X love them both....
  • MsMargie1116
    Options
    Billy Blanks Tae Bo. I really love his dvds (*_*)

Haaa, I used to have his video tapes, but sadly, no longer have a vcr to play them on, so sold them in a yard sale... :)
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    I bought all of Bob Harper's dvd workouts and they are incredible. They are $5 on his website mytrainerbob.com. Check out collagevideo.com also. It is all workout videos. Every kind you can imagine. I am a big fan of Karen Voight, Gilad Janklowicz and Tamilee Webb.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, I've got a couple of the older Biggest Loser DVD's... the Biggest Loser "The Workout", and Cardio Max... haven't done the Cardio Max, and it's been a while sice I've done the "The Workout". Have done my Zumba workout so much lately and completely forgot about those... :ohwell:
    I found Biggest Loser Cardio Max at a thrift store last week! Bob, JIllian, and the other chick (forget her name). Funny to see old school Bob & Jillian. :tongue: They both seem a lot tougher in their more recent, solo DVDs!