looking for INSANITY buddy (free source to vids)

Options
Hey I'm looking for someone to be an INSANITY buddy with me. I really need to crack down before summer and shape this booty up! Here is a free source to the videos.....

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/l12293551i85417967.html

PLEASE DO IT! You'll be doing yourself a favor. If there are enough people we could even start a group....Maybe starting next week?

Replies

• elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I brought 30 day shred today and was gonna start tomorow. however, i do have the insanity dvds as well and if u wanna start tomorrow girl lets do it. I'll be your instanity buddy!!!!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just started a p90x / insanity hybrid yesterday. 3 days a week is p90x, 3 days insanity. If you want to add me! :)
  • kristen__
    kristen__ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity!!
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity!!

when did u start?
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'll start tomorrow. I gotta get in GEAR. Let's do it. I'm adding ya'll...should I make a group?
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I took a look at the video. If it's still up tomorrow I'll give it a try. I've been doing a 20 minute workout every other day with six Insanity moves from an online article thrown in with my other activities. I like it and just that little bit has made me stronger. We've been planning to buy it after we get back from a trip in a couple of weeks and I've been so anxious to start, so thanks!! =D
  • Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    I may try this one, I wonder how long it will stay online for free lol.
  • Katelyn81
    Options
    I start my second week tomorrow, but I would still like to be part of a group. Add me if you want!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I accidentally did 10 minutes of #3 to start. I thought it seemed too hard and looked at it. Then I switched to #1. I had to stop a few times and couldn't make it through nonstop. Do I need to do this one over tomorrow or move on to the second workout? Loved the workout. It kicked my butt!!!