Replies

• thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I love it!!
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your half marathon and on your new tattoo! You are very inspiring!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Love it!

And I so want one of those half crazy t-shirts (and the decal too!) when I complete my first half.
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    I love it! And it is well earned! Congrats!
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great tattoo, you need a 13.1 on the back of your calf to psyche out the runners behind you! :laugh:

LMAO That's pretty awesome!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    that's AWESOME!!!!
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Well done. :drinker:

Was it sore getting inked up?

Nope not at all :) I expected it to hurt so much worse then it actually did. I have 6 other tattoos but I always heard feet hurt!!! It wasn't bad though!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Love it!

And I so want one of those half crazy t-shirts (and the decal too!) when I complete my first half.

I was sooooo excited for the shirt and sticker lol
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!! The tattoo artist said no sneakers for 3 days :/ I had to cancel my hiking plans for the day but I'm counting down the days to run again lol. It's worth it though, so worth it!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You deserve it,for all your hard work!

Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • silvereyes6
    Options
    Good for you! It's been too long since I went for a good run and this is great inspiration :)
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Beautiful tattoo and wonderful placement :) I've been obsessed with tattoo designs lately, and the style of yours is every so lovely. You've accomplished so much, and are an inspiration!!!

I am hoping to do the same milestone type tattoo sometime next year. I want to get a tattoo once I run my first half-marathon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your race shirt :)
  • rjbalcer
    rjbalcer Posts: 57
    Options
    Good for you!! Sooo how painful is it on your feet?? This fall I hiked a 12 thousand foot mountain (EPIC) and I want to put mountain peaks on top of my foot...what is the pain like???????? I am such a wimp!!
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Beautiful tattoo and wonderful placement :) I've been obsessed with tattoo designs lately, and the style of yours is every so lovely. You've accomplished so much, and are an inspiration!!!

I am hoping to do the same milestone type tattoo sometime next year. I want to get a tattoo once I run my first half-marathon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your race shirt :)

Thanks :) I put a lot of thought into the tattoo so I LOVED how it turned out :)
  • 99Jill
    99Jill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I would Love to run a marathon, and have always wanted a tattoo. i may just use those 2 things to look forward to myself! thanks for the inspiration and congrats!
  • april1lowe
    Options
    Good for you!! Sooo how painful is it on your feet?? This fall I hiked a 12 thousand foot mountain (EPIC) and I want to put mountain peaks on top of my foot...what is the pain like???????? I am such a wimp!!

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! That is pretty EPIC for sure! WTG!!! I have heard a lot of people say the top of the foot hurts bad but I didn't think it was too bad. The first time he went over it didn't hurt, but when he went back over it again, that was uncomfortable. It literally took 10 min a foot.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Such great accomplishments!! Congrats!!!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Well done. :drinker:

Was it sore getting inked up?

Nope not at all :) I expected it to hurt so much worse then it actually did. I have 6 other tattoos but I always heard feet hurt!!! It wasn't bad though!

I envy you. My foot was the worse of all of mine. It swelled up horribly too. I couldn't even get flip flops on haha
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Cute, love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!