Hubby took me clothes shopping today - NSV

Options
OnMyWeigh464
OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
I now have size XL from Old Navy from shirts. Not 1X from a plus size store :-)

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I love Old Navy. Can't wait until I get down to an XL.
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Still couldn't get into the size 18 jeans...but who cares...I fit an XL shirt!!!! Lol
  • Icandoit66
    Icandoit66 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is fabulous!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    awesome! new sizes are my FAVORITE. im a total shopaholic so when the options open up for sizes im pretty excited :) go you!
  • byronguy74
    Options
    Way to go! I had to go buy a bunch of new pants yesterday and I am finally able to fit into XL shirts instead of XXL. It is a nice feeling to be in smaller clothes but it sure is expensive!
  • justlosingit3
    Options
    I will never forget the day I could again buy clothing in the regular sizes. I never want to go back to Lane Bryant or the women's section of Dress Barn!!!

Great NSV!!!
  • joebanker24
    joebanker24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It feels so good when that happens! Keep going!!
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yeah! i love new clothing...but pace yourself - if you continue to lose you won't be able to use those clothes that long. Old Navy is great because they are so cheap -a nd thier torso size is really long :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    congrats to all!
  • KechiaG
    KechiaG Posts: 55
    Options
    Yay, you!!! Congratulations! What an AWESOME accomplishment!! =)
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV!!! Congrats!!
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    congratulations, now that a good nsv...it's always nice to see that you wear a size smaller. Congrats again
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    congrats... OK, help an old timer out... I keep seeing the term "NSV"... It seems to reflect some type of testamonial but what does it really mean????
    :huh:
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    congrats... OK, help an old timer out... I keep seeing the term "NSV"... It seems to reflect some type of testamonial but what does it really mean????

NSV = Non Scale Victory

=)
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I don't which is the bigger acheivement: hubby taking you clothes shopping or fitting into new clothes. But congrats on the weight loss and keep it up!

12425902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Options

This took me awhile to figure out too..."NSV" stands for Non Scale Victory! If it weren't for these types of victories for me right now...this journey would be quite depressing!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I can't wait until I reach my 2/3 mark........my hubby said we would go shopping. Thank goodness I was given some handy-me downs or the old clothes would be raggedly on me now.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    How exciting you give me hope. I am a 2XL now but I am working on it. Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!