any one doing insanity....

Options
are you going to the gym while doing insanity?

is it 100% cardio work out?

Replies

• DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am doing it. Ever do two a days in HS football? Plyometrics and all that stuff? Thats what it is. Its pretty tough. I am halfway through. Looking forward to completing!
  • sladicp
    sladicp Posts: 6
    Options
    mostly. once youre done, you can get the asylum version and its with weights. I use P90x, try that :)
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Starting End of may/ beginning of june I'm going to be doing doubles Insanity and P90x classic version :) best of both worlds!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym one a week for spin class during Insanity. It is a lot of cardio. You could probably lift if you did it in the morning and then Insanity in the evening or vise versa. I'm starting month 2 tomorrow!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    There is a good amount of push ups in it. I wouldn't call it all cardio. However i do still work my arms a few days a week.
    I am starting week 6 tomorrow. It is a great workout. You should try it.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I go to the gym one a week for spin class during Insanity. It is a lot of cardio. You could probably lift if you did it in the morning and then Insanity in the evening or vise versa. I'm starting month 2 tomorrow!

The first day of month 2 is a killer. But it gets better. Add me if you need more Insanity friends.
  • hxcburrito
    Options
    i am doing p90x now. im only 30 days in, so i still have time to hopefully see muscle results. i was just wondering if insanity would be a waste of time for what i want to achieve. i would assume doing cardio while lifting would be beneficial, but if its going to be to tiring, then i don’t see it working out. Doing p90 is cutting my body fat done, and showing definition results. Once im done with it though, I want to build muscle, and a good amount of it too