Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
I am thinking about buying this program... I am a HUGE fan of Jillian Michaels and the Biggest Loser... Does anyone have an opinion for the purchase or against it?

Replies

• annes656192
    Options
    If you are on FB look up the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution fan page. I have been reading really good results from people on there. I ordered it this past week, so now I am patiently waiting. Like you I am a HUGE fan of Jillian.
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have it ... have been doing it for a few weeks.
    I like it. Workout 1 and 2 are very similar to the first 2 weeks of 30 day shred.
    I am doing workout for tomorrow.
    There is a group on here I think for Revolution. Search it.
    Good luck!
  • mrscooks1
    mrscooks1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you want, I can sell you mine for half the price. I finished Phase 1, but won't continue due to my osteoarthritis in my knees. I modify but don't feel like I am working as hard when I do. Send me a message if you are interested.
  • mamakayy
    mamakayy Posts: 36
    Options
    I've been wanting to buy this too. The price was off putting though, since I've just spent a ton of money on family birthdays and stuff. So I bought ripped in 30, and after I finish that, hopefully the budget will be more forgiving next month..
  • mrscooks1
    mrscooks1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you want, I can sell you mine for half the price. I finished Phase 1, but won't continue due to my osteoarthritis in my knees. I modify but don't feel like I am working as hard when I do. Send me a message if you are interested.

I sold my body revolution. I didn't know how to delete my old post so thought I would do it this way. Hope all is well with everyone.