Have you done any of these cardio workouts?

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
At Walmart I saw these videos for like $5 each and I was wondering if they were good?

Bob Harper's Cardio (60 minutes)

Tae Bo This is Taebo

Biggest Loser Cardio Max

Lookin to switch up on the days I do the long Turbo Fire cardios....

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Walmart must of had the workouts on sale. $5.00 is not a bad price. I am a big fan of Tae Bo. I own Tae Bo This is Tae Bo. It's a good workout. You can preview the workout on Collagevideo.com
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'd get Bob Harper's anything in a heartbeat. His workouts are tough for me, in a really, really good way. I hate cardio, but might have to swing by Walmart (where I normally wouldn't shop) to take a look.
  • bhersh24
    bhersh24 Posts: 49
    Options
    I have the Bob Harper Cardio w/ Kettlebells and I love it! Also have the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and love it, as well! I recommend both!
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have all of them and love all of them. I like to change it up. $5 is a great price.:bigsmile:
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can almost all of Bob's video for $5 on his website too. I love Bob!!!!
  • hkussatz
    hkussatz Posts: 41
    Options
    Cardio Max and taebo are good (taebo is a good cardio but i felt it more with cardio max)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I get a good workout with The biggest loser cardiomax. I have other Taebo DVDs which help me get the job done. $5 is a good deal.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow, $5.00 is a good deal.
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    OMG, I remember doing Billy Blanks' Tae Bo back when my son was born...13 years ago! He's still at it? That's amazing. Billy's workouts WILL KICK YOUR BUTT.
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I have done Tae Bo (Cardio max). I really like it! It always builds up a sweat, but only if I use it with my weighted vest, and weighted gloves.... I would recommend it..