P90X or P90X DOUBLES Anyone??

Options
I know P90X2's been out for a little while, but I told myself I would "graduate" from the ones I have before I buy a new one!! Thus, I'm starting P90X Doubles on this Monday, April 16th -- anyone care to join (lean, traditional, or doubles)??? If so, I'll add a spreadsheet so we can hold ourselves accountable and stay motivated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting today (traditional) i have it set in my mind today that i want to start, I'm afraid if i wait until monday i will talk myself out of it
  • JasmineAntoinette
    Options
    Ha! More power to you! I sent you a friend request so that we can help keep each other accountable if you'd like :-)!!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in. Though I tend to go for runs most days so that'll be my "doubles". I've been doing P90X classic, but with an injured foot so I couldn't do more than the weight lifting. It's better now, so I can do the whole thing! I'm definitely up for starting with you!
  • JasmineAntoinette
    Options
    Yay Kit_Katty!! I'm sending you a friend request, and I'll be posting a spreadsheet soon. I'm excited!!
  • JasmineAntoinette
    Options
    I'm totally in. Though I tend to go for runs most days so that'll be my "doubles". I've been doing P90X classic, but with an injured foot so I couldn't do more than the weight lifting. It's better now, so I can do the whole thing! I'm definitely up for starting with you!

Oh, and I'm a runner too (Ironically, I'm also just getting over a foot injury !), so when I resume my running program in May, I'll be substituting some of the "doubles" activities for running and other cardio as well!
  • kit_katty
    Options

Oh, and I'm a runner too (Ironically, I'm also just getting over a foot injury !), so when I resume my running program in May, I'll be substituting some of the "doubles" activities for running and other cardio as well!

Well that's cool! Glad we're both over our foot injuries! I'll have a look at the official doubles activities and see if I can fit some of them in. Have you don't P90X before?
  • JasmineAntoinette
    Options
    Yea, I do the videos every now and again, I've just never done the entire program; I didn't want to start because I get bored easily lol! Nonetheless, I'm going to mix it up by subbing some of the cardio workouts for other classes and runs so that I don't get tired of Tony :-).

The "official" doubles workouts actually don't start until the beginning of the second phase, and you just add "Cardio X" to your other workout (at either the same or different times of the day)
  • kit_katty
    Options
    Yea, I do the videos every now and again, I've just never done the entire program; I didn't want to start because I get bored easily lol! Nonetheless, I'm going to mix it up by subbing some of the cardio workouts for other classes and runs so that I don't get tired of Tony :-).

The "official" doubles workouts actually don't start until the beginning of the second phase, and you just add "Cardio X" to your other workout (at either the same or different times of the day)

That makes sense. Ah, well then, that's not too bad. As I said, I run most days anyway, so it's not a big deal!
  • Troutcruiser
    Troutcruiser Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in if you will add me. I have done p90X once already and use the videos now a few times a week. So I am going to do p90x2 but start at the same time as you and use a very simliar formula to get through this!
  • proudmommyx7
    Options
    GREAT IDEA I HAVE IT MY HUBBY BOUGHT IT FOR US BUT I HADNT USED IT YET CUZ I JUST HAD A BABY 6 WEEKS AGO... SO IM ALL IN IF U ADD ME PLEASE!!!!
  • Troutcruiser
    Options
    So I have my workout plan posted on the fridge and for the most part it is the true P90X2 plan with a few changes to add in some of my favorite p90x orginal workouts into the mix. I will finish July 8th on this plan. (87 days).
    Who is excited?
  • kit_katty
    Options
    I'm excited! Haven't done the workout yet today, but will do this afternoon!
  • Troutcruiser
    Options
    Kit_Katty- You can do it! Morning, afternoon, night.....whenever it fits! That is what you have to do! You can do it! Let us all know how it goes!
  • JasmineAntoinette
    Options
    ProudMommy,

I'm sorry that I'm seeing this so late! Feel free to join us!!

To everyone else, this creeping sickness is kicking my butt today! I may have to dope myself up on Vitamins, get some extra rest, and then put in an extra day this week -- i'll keep you posted. How's everyone doing with the X?? Plyo kicked my booty patooty yesterday, but I felt GREAT afterward!!
  • Troutcruiser
    Options
    I just cannot say enough how much I believe in Tony and his program. No matter what your skill level is or physical ability, as long as you..."DO YOUR BEST AND FORGET THE REST" and push yourself HARD everyday, you do tone, you do loose weight or gain muscle, etc. etc.
    I love this program. Its hard, its really hard. Expecially this p90x2. But i am loving the new challenge!

Keep it up everyone! We can celebrate in 90 days together!!!!!!
  • thatguy010
    thatguy010 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Tony rocks! Muscle confusion and super stacking are revolutionary ideas and only a genius like Tony could have thought of them
  • csimmons0914
    Options
    What is P90X doubles? I am currently doing the P90X , the first one and have been for abiut 25 days.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am actually doing the doubles program now...... I have been doing it for a month and 3 wks now.......I have lost a lot of inches most defintely.....
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I have a p90x support group on FB if you like to join. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/181539361962903
    Come join:)
  • Troutcruiser
    Options
    Hi everyone, just one week back on the p90x program, or p90x2 in my case and I lost a pound! I am so excited! I have my 4th half marathon this coming Sunday (13.1 miles) can I cannot wait to show myself up and beat my previous best time. I should beat it by about 30 minutes! 30 minutes people! That is proof right there that p90x works. I am faster, better toned, and just in better shape. Plus 19 lbs lighter than I was when I ran my last race! Keep up the good work everyone!