Ice Hockey

Options
12346»

Replies

• wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Gotta love my (Ames, Ia) Flyers! Both my boys play (tyke and mite). Otherwise, we don't actually watch hockey....
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Grew up in a hockey family. I think if I didn't love the sport I'd be disowned.

Love love love my Detroit Red Wings. Love Datsyuk and Lidstrom. :drinker:
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options

Considering I am from Detroit, I probably should not comment on this...Ok, ok, I'm going to anyway....Sidney Crosbey=whiney bi**h :p Sorry, couldn't help myself

:drinker: I 100% agree. I so wanted to ask Kunitz (he was the best man at a friend's wedding last summer) if he was as much of a bi**h as everyone thinks he is, but my brother talked me out of it. haha.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    anyone else going to the sharks/blues game tonight?
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have to say that the playoff games so far have not been disappointing! Well, unless your team has lost, but all the games so far have been great to watch no matter who won. My guy is a Flyers fan (well all Philly teams) and we have many friends who are Caps fans....but I root for Vancouver under my breath (I'm from the Seattle area).
  • courtxoney
    courtxoney Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bruins!!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Watching the Washington/Boston game right now. I'm so excited! I live in Ohio and don't get to see The Caps on TV unless they're playing Detroit usually. I love play-offs...till we get eliminated. :laugh:
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    How bout that Bruins/Caps game huh? :heart: :bigsmile:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Tough loss in Fla tonight. Back to Jersey on Tuesday and hopefully back into the W category
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    F - L - Y - E - R - S

Bring out the brooms because it's time for a sweep :happy:
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If the Pens lose on Wednesday I'll be a firm believer in sport payoffs. At least the 1st period of yesterdays game was highly entertaining with the fights. Oh well, being a fan is being there behind your time til the end so .... LETS GO PENS!
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm going to survive the series at the rate I'm going. :) It's been awesome though!
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Getting tough for me to stomach....Pens getting their butts whipped and losing their composure....Flyers scoring more on the Pens power play than the Pens do!!!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Huge Flyers fan here, and enjoying the heck out of this series.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Gooooo Devils!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Huge Flyers fan here, and enjoying the heck out of this series.

You mean you enjoyed Saturday Nights boxing match? lol