Weight Loss Photos

Options
MiMarMor
MiMarMor Posts: 40 Member
These are embarrassing to share, but I'm hoping it will help motivate me to continue my weight loss journey... No one has ever seen these. Eep! Here goes nothing! :/

First photos were taken in August of 2010, second set of photos were taken November 2011. I lost around 20 pounds. Stay tuned for an updated photo... I just started the 30 day shred.

6nyldbf
6uq5tj7

Replies

• osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Your back is so smooth that when you build muscles they are going to pop out and you are getting a space between your thighs - I can only dream of this. Thank you for the motivation and re-post after 30 day shred!!
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well you weren't exactly Gilbert Grape's mom in the before pic, but you look much smoother, and a much leaner more graceful silhouette. Congrats!!
  • MiMarMor
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really want to lose a bit more and tone up. I hope you're right that my new muscles (which I will hopefully acquire) will pop out! Hehe.
  • scopenhaver
    Options
    Wish I looked that damn good lol :) Thanks for the motivation !
  • Jodakisss931
    Options
    omg i cant wait to look like ither of your pics good job keep it up ..
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOW... what a change!!! you look amazing!! keep up the good work : )
  • MiMarMor
    Options
    Thank you all! I wish you all luck on your weight loss journeys, too. Will definitely keep you updated.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You look great! Absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about there.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrased about in either picture. You look great! Congratulations!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I would be so proud of those photos. You look great !
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    These are embarrassing to share, but I'm hoping it will help motivate me to continue my weight loss journey... No one has ever seen these. Eep! Here goes nothing! :/

First photos were taken in August of 2010, second set of photos were taken November 2011. I lost around 20 pounds. Stay tuned for an updated photo... I just started the 30 day shred.

6nyldbf
    6uq5tj7

Nothing to be embarassed about! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Your back is so smooth that when you build muscles they are going to pop out and you are getting a space between your thighs - I can only dream of this. Thank you for the motivation and re-post after 30 day shred!!

I agree!! They really need a like button on here..
  • MiMarMor
    Options
    Thank you all again for the kind words. It is more appreciated and encouraging than you know!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Really awesome progress, you should be very proud of yourself! Your hard work is paying off. Good luck on your 30 day shred, you got this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    you look great!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I think you look lovely, great figure!! Good work.
  • MiMarMor
    Options
    Thank you! On day 6 of the 30 day shred. Can't wait to post new "after" photos.
  • shandirae
    shandirae Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow! I would kill just to look like the before pic! Good work!
  • StephMommy27
    Options
    Definately see the change! Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!