Clothing sizes - need opinions/help?

Options
So I've been losing weight for over seven months now and have currently lost 43 pounds. I have began to lose very slowly the past month or so and have been so sick of wearing old clothing that no longer fits me, so instead of waiting to hit my goal weight as I planned, I decided yesterday to go shopping finally for a new wardrobe. I still have about 9-14 pounds left that I would like to lose before toning up, but I'm worried that my new clothing will start to become loose again once I lose that weight. For reference, I'm a size 6/8 in pants and S/XS in shirts; C or D cup bra (haven't newly measured yet); 5'4.5" and 139 pounds.

Any ideas/personal experience of how the clothing will fit with that amount of weight lost?

Thanks!

Replies

• fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    not sure about that ... but i like how you properly used "lose" and "loose" - lol :smile:
    and congrats on the weight loss
  • Kathkeb
    Kathkeb Posts: 7
    Options
    At 275 pounds, it took a loss of 15-20 pounds forme to go down a size in pants.

Now, at 150, just 10 pounds is a size for me.

You will probably lose another size in some brands.

Shop sales ...... And get a few cute things you love NOW and enjoy what you have accomplished.

Congratulations!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,403 Member
    Options
    I say you should wait tiil you get about at least 5 pounds from goal! When I was at 150 I was wearing size 10. Now I'm at 140 and a size 7/8! I have a lot of different sizes here! I started out wearing 18 now finally at my goal, yay! I shopped for sales here since I HAD soo much to loss!
  • rhiannonharding
    rhiannonharding Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ahh.. Now I'm nervous. Thanks though everyone!