Summer Wedding & Weight Loss Anyone?

Options
I’m am planning to get married in the summer and I want to lose 20-30 lbs before then (and more after). I know it’s a high goal and I may not get there depending on when we decide to get married, but I’m looking for girls that are planning on getting married and need a weight loss buddy!! Message me!!

Replies

• Petskies101
    Options
    Hey I Actually got married last year but working my *kitten* off to look great for my sisters wedding that is 10 months away... feel free to add me as a friend
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It may look scary, but check it out- works a dream!!
    http://www.maxs.com.au/index.php?sectionID=1677&pageID=1699
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! What kind of diet are you on right now?
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Trying to bulk up at the moment- I managed to get nice and lean, and am trying to stay that way. I'm watching my carb and calorie intake, but increasing protein and exercise.
  • Arestoktra
    Options
    Getting married itself is a very stressful event. I lost 17.5 pounds during the preparations period without any exercise or similar just because of stress. They had to modify the wedding dress three times. So if you can combine your exercise and diet with preparation madness, you might as well lose 20-30 lbs. :drinker:
  • jaqs86
    jaqs86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next year (2013) and have started now so that hopefully by october (when I need to buy a dress) I'll be the weight/size I want to be. AND I've a bridesmaid dress to fit into too. Ho hum. Feel free to add!x