This might be weird but............

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
This might seem weird and not really a success but to me it is.
I had to have an xray done on my knee the other day, so I'm laying on the xray table and they guy asked me to move over. Well, usually this would be a really big chore, having to lift my body up and move over to just the right spot. Well, not this time. I just easily lifted myself up and over without all that heave/ho that usually goes on. While lying there, I thought, man that was easy! I'm gonna count that as a success!!!

It's the little things in life...........

Memaw

Replies

• twirlingangel
    Options
    :heart: :heart: You are right!!! It is the little things!!! Good for you. Sometimes we need to recognize the baby steps we take in order to keep motivated.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    You should be proud way to go anytime you loose excess weight every task seem easier whoop whoop:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yay! Sounds like a success to me!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Good for you!!! :drinker:
  • LauraGUnit
    Options
    That's not weird, that's awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    :smooched: Your doing Fantastic:smooched:
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    Yeah for you ! ! !! I'll bet you smiled at the time too ! ! ! ! What a great feeling . . .
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This might seem weird and not really a success but to me it is.
    I had to have an xray done on my knee the other day, so I'm laying on the xray table and they guy asked me to move over. Well, usually this would be a really big chore, having to lift my body up and move over to just the right spot. Well, not this time. I just easily lifted myself up and over without all that heave/ho that usually goes on. While lying there, I thought, man that was easy! I'm gonna count that as a success!!!

It's the little things in life...........

Memaw

That's a total success!!! Thank you for sharing with us!!! Hugsssssssssssssssss! :flowerforyou:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Awww, that's fantastic Memaw!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

Thanks for sharing :sad: :bigsmile: What a great feeling that must have been! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Aw Memaw, that's not weird at all. That's definitely a success. Good for you! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! It's the little milestone like that that only you would notice that really put a smile on your face!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    It's the little things that keep us going! Great job on losing what you have and reaping the rewards of it. I love when I have those moments where I realize I just did something that I normally wouldn't have done or been able to do before. Keep up the good work.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    It's the little things that keep us going! Great job on losing what you have and reaping the rewards of it. I love when I have those moments where I realize I just did something that I normally wouldn't have done or been able to do before. Keep up the good work.

I have no idea why this posted twice. :noway: :embarassed: sorry.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    memaw u rock!!!!!.......that is deff a success!!! you're doing soooooo great hun *big hugs* :bigsmile:
    p.s. I :heart: LOVEEE :love: your new photos u are looking great!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    memaw u rock!!!!!.......that is deff a success!!! you're doing soooooo great hun *big hugs* :bigsmile:
    p.s. I :heart: LOVEEE :love: your new photos u are looking great!
    Thank you sweetie, that is very nice of you to say and notice!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!