new and need friends

Options
I have been slowly but steadily gaining weight over the last year. I am now 170, battling depression, and trying not to think about the new Doritos Locos at Taco Bell! :) I am very single, 27 yrs old, and want to enjoy my youth! I really haven't done that between college and working.

I'm new to myfitnesspal, but not new to online weight trackers. myfitnesspal seems like it could work for me, considering there is a community to reach out to. I'm looking for encouragement and accountability. I like to write so I will be making use of the blogs too!

Thanks for reading this!

raquel

Replies

• hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi Raquel, I would love to encourage you along your journey, so feel free to add me.
  • raquelbischoff
    Options
    thank you! :) this is great!
  • builtforlife
    Options
    feel free to add me. :)
  • Nathangonzalez2
    Nathangonzalez2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm also new, Feel free to add me. You'll do great and its all worth it. I've lost 17 pounds since mid December and intend to keep it off the healthy way. This is a great site for knowledge and encouragement. Be strong, you can do it for yourself and the people who love you.

Best,
    Nathan
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Raquel --

I am new here also, just finished my first week. Lost 2 lbs. I have 93 more pounds to go. I think you will like it here. It has helped me tremendously. I am also looking for new friends on this journey, so feel free to add me if you wish.

Karen
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    MFP is amazing! Seriously changed my life! It's not going to be an easy journey, but the end result is well worth it. So glad you joined!!! I'm adding you right now :)
  • KristyB32
    KristyB32 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Raquel! Add me if you'd like! :happy:
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, I'm only 25-day old ( i think) still kinda new :)
  • daughteroftheking101
    Options
    Hi, I just started tonight. I had an account before but fell off the wagon. Seems like we have a lot in common except I'm married with 3 little bears lol. Please feel free to add me...that goes for all.
  • cstew44
    cstew44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me . . . Would love to help you along your journey to become more fit and healthy!:smile:
  • Mrstlovely
    Options
    Hi Raquel :) and all you peeps im new as well...not new to my journey but mfp :) feel free to add me anyone..sending you a request raquel :)
  • trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me from the UK. MFP has made such a difference to me... the online support is just brilliant. Good luck on your journey. Sue
  • mmarshall425
    mmarshall425 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am pretty new to this too.